Nemo before, Nemo after

Giny

Despite his after pissy look, he does show us he's happy with his short cut. Before hand, during the heat, he just hides all the time and seems to feel horrible. Afterward he's a spry kitten, jumping all over the place out of play, out and about. I love leaving a little pom at the end of his tail for whimsy sake.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Yay Nemo!!! He really does seem to feel better, especially since this summer feels so hot.

Lincoln, for some strange odd reason, seems to disagree... and something about him staying an outside cat the next time he visits.

Giny

Yay Nemo!!! He really does seem to feel better, especially since this summer feels so hot.

Lincoln, for some strange odd reason, seems to disagree... and something about him staying an outside cat the next time he visits.
Funny, Nemo seems to disagree with Link's disagreement. He says he'd much rather do the "jump out of the cat door while Lincoln passes by to scare the crud out of him" a lot better. :rofl1:

Giny

Thank you, MaloreyAnimal! I like him both ways too, he really doesn't appear shaved, too me. He just looks like a short haired cat for a few months....then it grows back before I know.

My house kind of appreciates the lack of Nemo tumble-weed, too. hehe!

Members online