Can I just say...

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
That this dog is awesome. And I am happy (har har har) that I adopted her.

She just fits in so well, and now that she's pretty well settled in, things have gotten easier... she uses the stairs with minimal issue, she no longer wakes me up at 5am wanting breakfast, she sometimes even lays on the rug but I think she will forever prefer the cold hardwood floors. Much more affectionate than I was expecting, too. She's always seeking attention (but in a quiet, polite way, which is awesome). And she makes me go outside even when it is freeeeezing out, because she loves going for walks and she thinks this cold weather is the best thing EVER. (And then Juno gets sad because she has to stay home when it's too cold).

I can't go into the kitchen though without her running after me and giving me this look.

Even worse is when I have the whole posse.
I don't know why laser beams are coming out of their eyes.

Sorry dog, you're a fatso and on a diet! Your begging will not work on me!

She's just a special old lady! I wish she were younger or at the very least wish she could just HEAR me, because we could have a lot more fun!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm so glad she fits in so well with you guys! She just looks like such an awesome dog :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
She's definitely been worth it :) I know my mom is worried we might only have weeks or months with her.... but honestly Happy does not act like a 12 year old dog. I know heartworm is kind-of-sort-of a big deal, but she's been trucking on just fine with them and appears to be good and healthy outside of that... so she might just surprise us all. She's not the type of old dog that just sleeps the day away, she is up and about and always game to do something!

Also, I took her and Juno to the dog park today and as soon as I got Happy out of the car, someone says to me "is that a keeshond?!" I've gotten that quite a bit so maybe I should be calling her a keeshond mix instead of a BC mix! God she might just make me want a keeshond someday. :p

Members online

No members online now.