My girl is gone

poodlesmom

It has taken me a few days to be able to even sit down to write this. When I got home from work Thurs. it was to find that my sweet Chloe had passed. Totally, completely unexpected. She was fine when I left for work, her normal bouncy self. She was in her favorite sunny spot in front of the sliding door where she loved to take naps; in fact that is what I initially thought was the case.

We had 12 great years together. She's now reunited with Farley, her partner in crime, and I'm sure they are once again up to lots of poodle hijinks together.

My heart is once again broken but it is filled with tons of wonderful memories. I'll forever miss my sweet princess.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe. She will be in your heart and memories forever. Try to remember all the love you shared. Hugs

Giny

Denise I'm in tears, I'm so sorry. Even though I haven't met Chloe or Farley I feel such a connection to them and to read this broke my heart. My favorite Spoo is gone. :(

RIP sweet Chloe! Give Farley and Boomer a kiss for me.

Big hug to you, Denise.

exodus628

Happy

I am glad she and you got to be happy together. It's sad to let an animal go. I mean, it's hard for anyone to see an animal die or even have to give it up, because the person couldn't care for it due to stressful situations. I miss my own dog and I feel guilty for it.

ACooper

I'm so sorry for your loss, I am just now seeing it today.

Rest peaceful dear Chloe, you were loved.

Members online

No members online now.