ShaiCrew Pictures: Mirapuppy, The Cheese, MacNut, Monkeybean, Queen K, & Short Stack

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Remember these guys?

And as a special bonus feature...Cookie a.k.a. Macadamia Nut!

Who is doing well and is happy as a high-on-life clam, leaping over 4' gates because it's fun and they are there.

Kim is doing great and is her usual pretty golden self, loving rolling in the grass (and...other things...) and hunting voles and feeling the wind in her ears.

~more~

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Webster turned seven since the last time I really posted pictures. He still looks and acts like he's two, other than the white extending across his muzzle.

Lodin is growing up fast, eight months old already! And learning many things.

Like how to say no to offers of sharp pointy hugs

Much better, yes.

A wee little bit of what moving livestock around is all about.

How to flaunt new big-dog collars

How to do a stellar lake gremlin imitation...and how to swim!

And, just how to be really darn cute (actually I think he was born with that one!)

~more~

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
And of course Mira was gone part of the summer on maternity leave, which she took very seriously, raising her baby boy in both mother and littermate roles. He is a super young pup who went to his new home over a month ago already -- I am always looking forward to his updates and hope to see him again once he's grown.

Pants-biter

"Helper" puppy in the making...

They did this a lot:

Mira learned that stealing toys from a baby actually isn't very easy at all

Puppy really liked water, haha. Puddles, lakes...he was a splashy, swimming, bubble-blowing water fiend already.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
And last but not at all least, Mira is now back home where she belongs, and getting her groove back quickly

Smooches!

That's all!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh that baby! <3
And by that baby I mean the MiraSquirt.

and also maybe lodin.
THEM EARS

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
It's always nice

I have obsession with Lodin's ears. Those ears, are perfection. <3

Brie is so gorgeous. Her colors, is stunning. And I just love long tails. She's perfect. Beside, Jazzy, of course.

Brie is a Maine Coon, right? At least from what I remember.

DJEtzel

Love them all! That little baby is just precious!

Also, I have to ask! Do you know what that toy is in Mira's mouth in the last shot? I got one from an unknown source and my dogs LOVELOVELOVE it and I don't know what I'm going to do when it's gone. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Thanks, guys! Sorry it's been so long since I posted pics. They really are just the best crew. We're having a lot of fun :)

Brie is so gorgeous. Her colors, is stunning. And I just love long tails. She's perfect. Beside, Jazzy, of course.

Brie is a Maine Coon, right? At least from what I remember.
We're not sure, she's a Humane Society kitten. Lots of Maine Coon (purebred and just that type) cats in that area so she's probably at least partially MC. She's not that big, though -- about nine pounds, though we do keep her trim.

Also, I have to ask! Do you know what that toy is in Mira's mouth in the last shot? I got one from an unknown source and my dogs LOVELOVELOVE it and I don't know what I'm going to do when it's gone. I haven't seen them anywhere else.
I don't know, sorry. We received it as a gift about two years ago. A gag gift, as it makes the most raucous racket when it lands...

If you could just send Mira and Web my way, I'd REALLY appreciate it.
Mine! :p

Really wish we had been able to meet up while I was in MN. Could have been fun. Both trips were just crazy this year, with Mirapuppy.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Really wish we had been able to meet up while I was in MN. Could have been fun. Both trips were just crazy this year, with Mirapuppy.
Well you have a year before I leave to pass through again :p So...make that happen.
I'm mostly sure that Siri will adore Lodin, she says herder dogs are her most favorite (of course)! Also Mira needs to make her love retrievers (not that she doesn't...but she's met, like none. The only lab she met was scared of her.), because I'm mostly sure my next dog will be a retriever, SO SHE HAS TO LIKE THEM!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well you have a year before I leave to pass through again :p So...make that happen.
I'm mostly sure that Siri will adore Lodin, she says herder dogs are her most favorite (of course)! Also Mira needs to make her love retrievers (not that she doesn't...but she's met, like none. The only lab she met was scared of her.), because I'm mostly sure my next dog will be a retriever, SO SHE HAS TO LIKE THEM!
You're really moving away in a year?? We usually go up to visit every other year...probably won't make it up again til 2016 at best :/

Webster is the same way, he likes herders more than most. Mira would probably just ignore Siri, especially if there is a Retrievable Item in the vicinity haha.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Actually I'll be back in MN next Fall most likely so stick around til then! ;)

Members online

No members online now.