How do you resist 'the face'??

Dreeza

honestly, i get so mad at oakley for biting my hand off(ok, a bit of an exaggeration), or jumping on me, and getting mud on my dress...that i just washed...

and then he goes and pulls the 'i am so innocent and adorable face, you know you cant be mad at me at all'

and he is sooo cute! and then, i just have to start laughing and hug him and kiss him haha

here are some examples...sucks that the 2nd pick is blurry, i just can never catch him when he is standing with his legs together like that...and it makes him even more adorable

Irish

Yeah, I know that face, Murray uses it when he gets caught eating the cat food! BTW, Oakley is adorable!

Bimmer used to give me that face when he was a pup - and you're right, it IS irresistable, lol. Kharma's innocent face is much worse than Bimmer's ever was though, 'cause she gets all that Fila melancholic expression worked into it and you don't know whether to cry and hug her, laugh at her and hug her, or tell her she's a little s@#* and hug her . . .

keyodie

Keyozilla
OMG, thats such an adorable 'the face'! Well Charlie lives outside on a dog run, and when I go outside, I play with him and stuff. When I leave, he gives me the face! Whenever I leave, I have to just turn around and not look at him, which I really hate doing. I wish he could be an inside dog, but he sheds incredibly a lot, is really hyper, and my mom thinks she's allergic.

nicco

Wolfpack
I am very familiar with that face :D Most of the time when Amira does it, I start laughing...they are something alright.That's why we love them so much!

Oh gosh my girls are PROS at The Face, LOL!! They could've done something sooooo bad, and they'll all just pull it on me.....gah it's hard to get mad at them!!

Dreeza

hahaha i know!

Oakley is only allowed upstairs sometimes (i.e. when my dad isnt home, lol)

so whenever i cant take him up with me...he just stares at me with that face whenever i am leaving him..or when i am walking out the door...i always have to say 'bye bye' to him, and he just gives me that face x 100, and then i dont want to leave!!

oh geez, and last night, i wasnt allowing him on my bed (i had just washed my sheets), and i felt so bad, cause he usually can be up there...and he just was resting his chin on it staring at me looking sooo sooo sad that he had to lay on carpeting and fleece blanket (that happens to have MY name on it, lol) and not on my comfy bed

he is such a cutie patootie

Members online

No members online now.