Rolled leather collar

What is your favorite rolled leather collar? Also, I love the riveted tags (despise dangly tags), but is this even possible with rolled leather?

I bought an absolutely beautiful leather collar from Paco Collars, but I find it too thick and heavy for my liking (my fault for choosing what I did), and I've started to notice a bit of matting under the collar.

Ideas?

Toller_08

Quillin Leather makes my favourite rolled collars. Their website picture is terrible, but the quality in real life is beautiful and they have name plates with the nicest engraving I have ever seen. I can't find pictures right now but if I do, I will share them.

I also love the one I have from Hogan Leather, but it doesn't have a name plate.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Quillin Leather makes my favourite rolled collars. Their website picture is terrible, but the quality in real life is beautiful and they have name plates with the nicest engraving I have ever seen. I can't find pictures right now but if I do, I will share them.

I also love the one I have from Hogan Leather, but it doesn't have a name plate.
^yeah I love my Hogan too :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I think Rockin' T are the ones I like? Super soft. I always slide a boomerang tag on, but you can buy rivet tags through gun dog supply.

Members online

No members online now.