“How Is Your Dog Great?” Video Contest

CTCSG

“How Is Your Dog Great?†Video Contest

Purina Pro Plan recently launched the "How is Your Dog Great?" video contest. The grand prize winner, chosen by a combination of the public’s votes and an independent judging panel, will have their video featured in an upcoming TV commercial for Purina Pro Plan. The video contest winner will also receive a trip for two, plus their winning dog, to the 2013 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York, including round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations.

Learn more about the contest by watching this video: http://youtu.be/A8rQEyNLR5U

I hope you enjoy the video!

Crystal (Purina Pro Plan)

Dekka

Just try me..
My dog IS great.. but the prizes don't excite me (well another commerical would be fun) If you want real dog people to go squee perhaps pick better prizes. Something someone could do with their dog... Or something for their dog.

I, personally, whilst very involved with dogs has no interest in going to a big dog show and not be able to do anything but watch with my dog. There are dog camps and such that likely would be more fun for the dog as well as the human.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Yes inside every good dog is a great dog.. Purina should stick to feeding live stock where corn and grains are appreciated.. They make phenomenal horse feeds. They make horrific dog food. Wouldn't want to taint my great dog with crappy food.

Lyzelle

Yes inside every good dog is a great dog.. Purina should stick to feeding live stock where corn and grains are appreciated.. They make phenomenal horse feeds. They make horrific dog food. Wouldn't want to taint my great dog with crappy food.
Different Purina companies. They aren't one and the same. And on top of that, I wouldn't feed ANY animal corn. It's simply not natural. I despise meat that has been fed corn. Gross.

On the other hand, I wouldn't support Purina regardless. So, meh.

Dekka

Just try me..
They have the same logo.. so they can't be completely separate.

Corn has its uses in horses. Not as a regular thing. My one mare does the best on Competitive Edge that they make. Right now I am feeding their ration balancer and am quite happy with the results.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
They could be like Marshall's in the ferret world. Marshall's Pet Products and Marshall's Ferrets are two separate companies, same logo. Legally, completely different, couldn't tell you a thing about each other. Completely separate financials, etc.

Members online

No members online now.