Which harness for Smiley?

gapeach

Big Mutts
So many choices from that seller! I like the argyle and the houndstooth. Smiley is super cute, I love his name.

JacksonsMom

Never bought a harness from etsy, but I really love Puppia (they have step-in styles as well) and Choke-Free leather harness, and lots love the Buddy Belt.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Never gotten a harness from there, but I, too, love the Puppias. The Ruffwear Webmaster and Hurtta Padded Y are also favorites.

Locke

Do Puppias get smelly easily? He likes to wade into the lake and into ravine water, etc.
His current harness is hemp and virtually holds no smells. I worry about the mesh of the Puppias and having to wash it all the time

JacksonsMom

Do Puppias get smelly easily? He likes to wade into the lake and into ravine water, etc.
His current harness is hemp and virtually holds no smells. I worry about the mesh of the Puppias and having to wash it all the time
Jackson's has gotten pretty dirty (water, mud, sand, etc) and I've only ever washed it once. I've never noticed any noticeable smells or anything. I mean, it's not my #1 choice for sand, because sand from the beach does tend to get kind of 'stuck' in it, but it usually just rinses real easily. But overall it's the harness I always 'go to'.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
She's really rough on her Puppia, and it's been hiking, swimming (fresh and salt water), through mud and thick grass, over rocks, ect. I've never noticed any lingering smell. I usually throw it in the wash every few months and it's nearly as good as new.
I've been using it on her for over two years, and we're on our third (this is with near daily wear). The first one got chewed, but would've been fine otherwise, and the second got a bit discolored going through a nasty puddle (it's light blue). No structural issues at all, I'm just weird about stains. :p

It's an interesting Etsy link you shared, but I don't really see one there that I like myself. I like the Puppias. I don't have personal experience with them but I've heard only good things!

Locke

I tried a Puppia on him today and just don't like the look of it. I think I'll just stick with basic nylon harnesses.

Members online

No members online now.