Vibes and prayers for Beau!!

Equinox

I am so sorry. It was so clear through your words and pictures just how much you loved Beau, and anyone could see it. You had something incredibly special in him, and I know you will cherish that forever.

I'm just so incredibly sorry. The way it happened was so unfair but that dog lived his life being loved to extremes by you.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Thank you so much everyone, your words mean a lot to me, more then you'll ever know.

Also if you guys could pray for Takoda she's taking it really hard she misses her brother and freaked out last night when I brought him home to bury him.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm so sorry for your loss.

It was always clear to me how much you loved him... through your words and the pictures of him. He looked like a very happy dog, and I'm sure he loved you as much as you loved him.

Once again, I'm very sorry for your loss, and although I know words are not of a huge help, I know that, from experience, they do offer a small bit of comfort.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart thank you.

I miss my boy something fierce and I can't stand not having a dog so there might be a puppy coming soon. A black lab puppy possibly......

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so very sorry. (((((((HUGS and HUGS)))))) and vibes for Takoda. WHen I lost Bronki his Mama was like that, and it just broke my heart all over again to see her feeling like I was feeling. Prayers for good distractions to help the sorrow.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm so sorry :( he was such a neat little hound, I can't even imagine how devestated you mustbe :(

Members online

No members online now.