Chuckit

Saje

Island dweller
I left my chuckit http://www.activek9.com/chuckit.htmlout in the yard and it's all chewed. Still functional but all chewed.

That's not the point. I was playing with them and their ball and mikey dropped the ball under mav and then ran under him without ducking and nanook followed suit! It was quite amusing. Shorties!

That's always fun to watch. Around here it's been funny to watch Shiva and Kharma start out being able to run under Bimmer, then having to duck a bit, then not being able to without lifting his legs up off the ground. Now Bimmer can slick underneath them to get to the front of the line, but he usually just goes over the top of them!

Saje

Island dweller
It's just a thing to throw tennis balls Smkie. I just put a link for those who don't know what it is.

I'll try and get a pic. It was pretty funny. I don't think they run under him a lot!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Haha :) I always love hearing about your sweeties! That story reminds me of the time we were at my parents house. They have a new pup there too, about Sunny's age, maybe older,that they adopted from the local humane shelter.She looks sort of like a tall jrt. Well sunny is a good bit smaller then her but she is ALL OVER THE PLACE when they play, poor guy just stands there trying to figure which end is up! She ran circles around him and then leapt under him, knocking him on his side as she slid out the other side. It was SOOO funny to watch, he just stood there, afraid of what she was going to do next,then they chased each other around the livingroom/kitchen/diningroom wall (it's a big loop sorta)for about a half hour until it was time to leave. I wish we lived closer, these guys would have SUCH a fun time growing up together and playing. She just needed to show Sunny who was top dog in her home and then they were best buddies! :D

When I first brought Blue home he could stand, head up, completely under the roommates dog. Too bad I didnt take more pictures.

I also regret not taking more pictures of my dogs when they were younger. I only have a couple pictures of Carry as a baby. But i did manage to find this one
. That was such a long time ago.

-Jon

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Aw!! Jon, that picture is so adorable!! Carry's such a cutie.

LOL Poor Mav....yeah, Saje, you should try to get a pic! Haha....

Members online

No members online now.