wouldn't hurt a fly

roni

K-9 lover ;)
ya'll are not going to believe this...rookie is scared to death of a fly. granted it is a BIG fly but he is scared to death. we are at my work and he is sitting beside my desk shaking. it has been flying around and it seems like everywhere we go it comes after him. weird, huh? he is such a dork! :D

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sorry he's scared but that's pretty funny. All the dogs we have had try to catch any bug they find. Our Buffy would catch mice, my parents live in front of a hayfield.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hey those flies can bite Hard!!!!! (at least the girl flies do..they need the blood to make the eggs) maybe your dog knows this instinctively..i hate fly bites. I was in court with my daughter once (sigh) and we are all sitting there with our hands in our laps..in dresses like we should be and this one fly bites first my leg..then someone elses..you could see one person jump after another. Speaking of which one just came in here and it is time for it to die! Victor found a Junebug (talk about early) the other day and he thought he had something grand..

Members online

No members online now.