Pakak OH the Drama

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Just a bit ago Pakak and Shaker were playing "tag". Well when they play tag Pakak gets alittle too excited and tend to not look where he is going when he is in front. He tend to turn his head and look back at Shaker like "ahahahaha Immmmmm winning :p " well you know what they say about Kharma (and I don't mean the Fila ;) ). Well Pakak was gloating and as he did so ran smack dab into the wall (he was going for the hall lol). Well most dogs would shake it off but nooooooo Pakak has to start screaming and crying and sneezing and pawing his face. He then slunk away from a still playful Shaker (poor sport) and laid down on the rug. I checked him over and he is fine he did'nt hit is that hard but he did hit it and made himself look like a fool. He's still laying on the rug with his ears drooping i think his pride was hurt worse then anything else lol.

Lol Pakak is just too much

ROFL! Poor little guy!

He might have hurt his neck or knocked his jaw a little out of place though. That hurts and it's easier to do than you'd think, especially since he's a pup and those muscles aren't fully developed yet.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yeah i know im going to be watching him for any other pain but he seems fine he just got up and play bowed at Shaker (oh how we recover lol) so im sure its going to be play time again here in a few seconds.

Oh anouther incident of my sweet baby boy being dramatic yesterday I was sitting out in the field in a chair watching the dogs play occasionally getting up to play or wrestle. Well I think Pakak felt he wasent getting enough attention because all of a sudden he started his screaming. I seriousely thought he was hurt so I run up to him and you would'nt beleive that dang pup popped right up wagging his tail and jumping up at me like "yay mummy play with me play with me !!!!".

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
CreatureTeacher said:
Yes but he shouldn't cry "wolf" ("husky"?) so often if he wants to get sympathy when he's really hurt.
lol exactly one of the dogs here needs to tell him that story he is quite the drama queen.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
he is such a little boy..hug him for me please..i just adore little boys! (especially smart one's like pakak)

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
That's like Rocky.

Since I don't have another dog I'm the designated play mate and when he has the ball I'm trying to get (game I play with him), he'll look back and accidentally hit the chair or something. I don't think he's every been that dramatic but...lol

Pits, Pakak sounds like he's related to Kharma with all that drama. I still think we should do an all dog movie with those two . . . it would be hard to keep Shiva from hogging the camera though! :rolleyes:

avenlee

LOL poor Pakak what a ham

The only thing really funny that Sadie does all the time is she'll lie on her back on the couch all exposed head back and chops hanging, lol I'm always telling her that a lady does not lie like that :D Anyway, she'd be half asleep and roll over right onto the floor, then kind of stands there staring trying to wake up and figure out what happened.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol Pakak should definatly be in a movie together lol I bet they would get along Pakak is pretty submissive with other dogs when he very first meets them he doesent mind not being the boss lol. He is a funny dog though he's so seriouse when he's working but when that harness comes off look out for the whirlwind called Pakak lol.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
oh yes he would DEFINATLY love to hunt with Bimmer you should see him play stalk the other dogs or chase the little animals or birds Couger, Hitch, Nera, and Shaker have been teaching him how to hunt lol .

Bimmer's very good at teaching manners, lol! Even Shiva has good manners thanks to Bimmer - and she outweighs him 2:1. Rocky's still enough of a baby that part of his socializing problems could be more of a natural knowledge that he is vulnerable and he's cocky enough to try to be the Big Dog - especially if he thinks he needs to protect you from other dogs.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Hahahaha! What a drama queen!! :D
You should bring him here, Gus would teach him all kinds of attention grabbing tricks!! Dancing for food to name just one!!! :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Love4Pits said:
lol that would be great Pakak and Gus could become the famouse dancing dogs lol
A few more dogs and we could get a "can can" going!! lol!! Although Gus wouldn't want to wear a skirt!! :D

Members online

No members online now.