Traveler & Rue: Balloholic's

Got together again with Rue's owner and had a great day! Ended with an evet trip scare when Rue actually laid down and stop chasing the ball but that turned out to be low blood sugar luckily. Scared us both.

Her and Traveler actually kinda stood closer together. Still paid no attention to eachother but we're getting there!

Rue & Traveler by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Traveler by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Rue by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Happy girl!

If you keep saying down to Traveler he'll spread his front legs farther and farther apart and keep putting his head as low as he can

They are so funny together

*more*

THE BALL IS GETTING AWAY

Traveler & Rue by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Ball? Please?

OH MY GOD! She threw the BALL!

And how Traveler endeared himself to Rue: "I'M GONNA CHASE YOU AND BARK!"

The end!

Toller_08

Looks like another great day! It's so neat seeing multiple Koolies together in the same pictures. Trav and Rue look so good together. Sorry to hear about Rue's vet visit, though. Thank goodness it wasn't anything too serious!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Can you imagine something in your life that makes you as happy as the ball makes Traveler?

Equinox

These are just the best xD I love the photos of Rue and Traveler going after the ball - and of Traveler barking after Rue. They have the best expressions LOL

Trent is slowly but surely becoming a bit of a Balloholic himself. I really need to invest in some sort of Chuckit and ball toy.

Koolies are such neat looking dogs. Are they generally good with appropriate dogs?
Typically very dog friendly. Most Koolie people have lots of Koolies all loose together in the yards or houses. The biggest issue I find so far with my two is that they are a tad intense for other dogs. But to be honest neither has a huge desire to play play with other strange dogs. Traveler is focused on the toy and Didgie on me and the toy.

But they do really do well with dogs they know.

These are just the best xD I love the photos of Rue and Traveler going after the ball - and of Traveler barking after Rue. They have the best expressions LOL

Trent is slowly but surely becoming a bit of a Balloholic himself. I really need to invest in some sort of Chuckit and ball toy.
I saw that on FB! Moose Dog will help him learn! That and a chuckit, just be careful what you wish for. I can't even use a chuckit with Traveler because he looses his mind.

Trav is so handsome. Has he found a new girlfriend?
Only if she was wearing a skirt of tennis balls! More like a fetching buddy

Looks like another great day! It's so neat seeing multiple Koolies together in the same pictures. Trav and Rue look so good together. Sorry to hear about Rue's vet visit, though. Thank goodness it wasn't anything too serious!
I love how multiple Koolies look together, all so different but so alike. And it was super scary with Rue, Nina and I were freaking out.

You take such beautiful pictures Linds. Trav is as handsome as ever and rue is so petite and pretty, they make a wonderful pair.
What's funny is Traveler is actually a tad smaller than Rue :rofl1:

FG167

Love them! I am thinking we are going to try a Koolie for our next addition (which is QUITE a ways away!). Seems like Kelpie with a little less...mean? LOL

Members online