5/52 Technical and Conceptual Photography Challenge

FG167

I know this isn't the most creative thing in the world but I went through hell and was half frozen to get this, okay? :p

Awwww man! You stole my idea! :doh:

Sooo...since we are in MI, visiting my parents, and I'm leaving back to TN tomorrow am and will probably not take any more photos...I guess this one will be my submission...

Robin photo bomb of, what was going to be, a cute picture of Limit.

Snark

Mutts to you
This is my back up shot, couldn't get my first idea (weather didn't cooperate) and probably won't be able to try it again until next week, unless the weather still doesn't cooperate. Sigh.

SaraB

I took my camera with me to work so that I could stop and shoot this picture on my way home. I'm bummed because it was supposed to be overcast which would've gotten rid of the drastic shadows, but what do you do. Also, during the walk from my car to the bridge, somehow I messed up the settings on my camera and it saved these as JPEGs instead of RAW. Makes me angry.

Either way, here it is. Not much editing, just did a slight edge burn, but the everything else is straight out of the camera.

Week 5 by ZooomDog, on Flickr
Aperture f/4.0 Focal length 55mm ISO 100 Shutter speed 1/320

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
A bit late, but what the hey.

Yes, bird poop. On my nice clean car!

I had to tweak exposure in post - kind of forgot to check my ISO so I ended up shooting it in ISO1600 and got more grain than I like generally. :p

Taqroy

LOL Erin! I really like the angle you went with though - if you're going to photograph bird poop at least make it interesting. :p

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
LOL thanks! I really liked playing with the reflection in the car's paint - I tried several angles and this one seemed to look the most car like, but also still be interesting from the reflection standpoint. :) The car was garaged at the time, so that helped too - no having to set up anything or go anywhere, just VOILA! photo idea!

Snark

Mutts to you
My excessively, extremely, really, really, really late shot for

'Not Supposed to Be There'.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Am I stupid or did we not have one this week?

Also, I REALLY need to play catch-up. Going out with the camera tomorrow evening so hopefully then.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Am I stupid or did we not have one this week?

Also, I REALLY need to play catch-up. Going out with the camera tomorrow evening so hopefully then.
We did not, I wrote and posted it late (Tuesday) but I think it was grabbed in a spam sweep. I didn't realize until Thursday so I said forget it, we'll do a two-fer next week.

Sorry :-/

Members online

No members online now.