Have a sorta lead

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
As all of you know since Maxis passed we have decided we would like to find one of his puppies if possible and it would belong to Jamie. Now it is tough finding a mutts offspring because we could go door to door showing his pic around and anyone who's dog got pregnant but a random stray mutt would pen it on him knowing we would possibly take a whole litter and fidn new homes for them.

So we talked to all the shelters that have come in contact with Maxis while he was feral. You see Maxis was as I like to put it fondly a Shaggy Old Yeller of sorts. He killed and ate peoples chickens, geese, and turkeys, he wrecked chicken coops. And he impregnated almost every female unneutered dog in Canada lol. So he has pups everywhere.

We figure Maxis may have gotten a ***** pregnant before he died on his last run free. So as everyone in the neighborhood knows Maxis and knows what he looks like and knows how important this is to us they take it more seriousely.

This morning I got a phone call from the same women who found Maxis dead on the road outside her house. i remember her saying he was roaming around their property and was very interested in their female lab in heat Jewel but they did'nt think he got her. Well she called me up and informed me that Jewel is pregnant. She told me Jewels heated ended 3 days after we came and picked up Maxis's body and during those three days out of fear of other feral dogs possibly attacking her they moved her into the garage. They took her to the vet for a check up yesterday and their vet informed them she is pregnant early on 2-3 weeks (around when she ran into Maxis).

She called because she knew we wanted a Maxis puppy. Its not for sure wether Macis is the father just yet and I still need to talk to my vet about options after the puppies are born to try and figure out if the puppies are really sired by Maxis (he has health and blood test records things of that sort). So we will see!

Oh I hope these puppies are his! Cross your fingers!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Keep us updated as you find out any info. We will eagerly await your news.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
LEA said:
im sorry.. you have so many beautiful dogs, i am sure he was one
Yeah he was he was a mutt and a feral stray he was almost ready to come in the house and start house training (he was going to belong to Jamie in the end) but one morning he got out of his pen and did'nt come back we found out almost three days later he had been hit and killed by a car.

bubbatd

Whether they are Maxi's or not, I'm sure you will be involved in bringing these pups into this world and finding good home for them. Oblivously the owner of the B*tch doesn't know much about dogs.

Members online

No members online now.