Kong

Saje

Island dweller
Are my dogs the only ones who don't bother to clean out their kongs? I discovered today that an old toothbrush is wonderful for cleaning them out. Maybe they are just weird.

And the other thing about Kongs is that I bought Mikey one that is a Large. It's half the size of Mav's. How big is his!

Once a week or so I round up the various Kongs and just put them in the top rack of the dishwasher.

Saje

Island dweller
I think so! I was actually going to start calling his a King and Mikey's a kong and then trying to teach them to learn it. lol

I was thinking I should get the girls a pair of Kongs since they love peanut butter so much, but considering the price of the Kongs and the size of the girls, maybe I'd be better off just giving them jars of peanut butter! :D

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Misha gets lazy too with her kong and it usually has to have a good soak and rinse. I think she likes to leave me a little bit of work to do...
Gustav, I ordered mine on-line then got a relative to bring it over. Here in Spain they do sell them but they work out about £18 pounds each!! Just noticed the company I used now do delivery with the EU so you could try them: http://www.waggitt.co.uk/ . Or you could always rope your next UK visitor into bringing one over. :D

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Renee..... You can get on websites and order smaller kongs. When Maggie was just a little puppy, we bought her one that was smaller than the palm of my hand. She still likes that one, even though she's too big for it now. And Gustav... you can get them at this website too... Here ya go

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Gustav... sorry didn't pay attention you were from France, but they do ship worldwide. So that website may not be too much help for you-sorry.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Thanks! :) But I think i'll wait till someone comes over before I get one!! Then hopefully Daddy will buy it and give it to me as a present!! ;)

Allyse718 said:
Renee..... You can get on websites and order smaller kongs. When Maggie was just a little puppy, we bought her one that was smaller than the palm of my hand. She still likes that one, even though she's too big for it now. And Gustav... you can get them at this website too... Here ya go
ROFL! My fist would fit down Shiva or Kharma's throat, let alone a Kong other than the largest one :D

Members online

No members online now.