Shameless Jamberry promotion

My ring finger on this hand needs a a bit of work on the side:

and on (my right hand) there are a couple sides I am not happy with but overall, for my first time putting them on (and doing it in a rush) I was pretty pleased.

Still may not work for me as well as others because of the way I worry at my nails and mess with them (and then all the oils I use for the products I make) but they are still fun for sure :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My ring finger on this hand needs a a bit of work on the side:

and on (my right hand) there are a couple sides I am not happy with but overall, for my first time putting them on (and doing it in a rush) I was pretty pleased.

Still may not work for me as well as others because of the way I worry at my nails and mess with them (and then all the oils I use for the products I make) but they are still fun for sure :)
AHHH I love that wrap! It looks so good on! You have such gorgeous nails!

Here are the wraps I put on myself and on Hannah. We don't match but still fun lol. Mine is the November Hostess exclusive wrap and Hannah's is "Carnival"

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
So... What DO you get for your money when you buy a Jamberry wrap? You'll be amazed. Each fullsheet has enough wraps to usually do 2 manicures and 2 pedicures (you can even extend the life of your sheets by mixing and matching). YES... you heard that right!!! For $15 you will get about 4 full uses. WHAT A DEAL!! The best part is, you don't have to wait for this party to close to get your Jams. They'll ship shortly after you place your order When you factor in our Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal... you can't lose. To order follow this link and click "SHOP" to choose your wraps http://tanyabeakes.jamberrynails.net/party/…

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OK. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Plottmom is our winner with the closest guess. A VERY CLOSE GUESS!!!

Her guess was 150... the answer is 151 :hail:

CONGRATULATIONS! I'll pm you and get your address so I can send you your PRIZE. A mini sheet of accent nails

Ok, well, I hope these continue lasting....I just ordered more lol

I do wish they would sell mixed sheets though as I dont like all the same on my nails but its a LOT of intial output to get several different mixes, oh well. I am excited for these to come!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok, well, I hope these continue lasting....I just ordered more lol

I do wish they would sell mixed sheets though as I dont like all the same on my nails but its a LOT of intial output to get several different mixes, oh well. I am excited for these to come!
Awesome! Thank you so much for your order. Mixed sheets for adults is a great idea! I wonder if there is a way to pitch that idea to them haha. I'll take a look at what you ordered and maybe send you a little something if I have anything in stock to go with it ;)

Greenmagick, I also entered you into a giveaway on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/598164580287596/ If I get up to 5 buy 3 get 1 free deal purchases (you counted for two and I have two others) then I'll do a drawing for an extra prize :D
Awesome! Thanks:)

(On a side note....I spent WAY too much time playing on the nail art studio today!!! Wow, is that ever fun lol....not going to order those yet as I need to get more sizing down and practice with the wraps but yeah, so fun!)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Awesome! Thanks:)

(On a side note....I spent WAY too much time playing on the nail art studio today!!! Wow, is that ever fun lol....not going to order those yet as I need to get more sizing down and practice with the wraps but yeah, so fun!)
COOL! I have not experimented with the nail art studio yet LOL.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh my word! How adorable!!!!

Ok everyone... We only need one more buy 3 get 1 free purchase for this party to do a drawing JUST for those who took advantage of the b3g1f deal. A chance to win a half sheet of wraps :)

Http://tanyabeakes.jamberrynails.net and select "Tanya's launch party" when you check out :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Just thought I would put this out there...
If anyone is planning on ordering, let me know. I have a party going that could really use the orders so the hostess gets some
Nice rewards :)

Also, if anyone is interested in hosting a facebook
Party, let me know. Anyone who books a party hets a
Free half sheet of wraps. That is enough for a mani and pedi and an accent nail or two :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
TODAY is the DAY!!!! Black Friday specials are here. Get the EXCLUSIVE Black Friday wrap when you spend $50 US/$60 CAN (before shipping and tax) TODAY ONLY!!!!!! PLUS... Jamberry has brought back 12 sister exclusive designs for this weekend ONLY!!!! Use your buy 3 get one FREE deal and then add on an application kit or a mini heater... or even another wrap/lacquer. OR you could buy a 4 pack of lacquer. The possibilities are endless. When you spend the required $50... you get the BF exclusive FREEEEEEE!!!!! To make it even BETTER. A portion of all sales today go to Salvation Army to provide Christmas gifts for kids in need! Don't MISS IT! http://tanyabeakes.jamberrynails.net/category/back-for-black

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The website was super busy today and was overloaded earlier today. it seems to be back up and functioning but Jamberry is great about taking care of their customers SO... They've extended the availability of the Black Friday exclusive wrap so NOW you can get it until December 1st with any $50 minimum purchase :)

http://tanyabeakes.jamberrynails.net

Members online