Happy Thanksgiving!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
To all my American Counterparts, Happy Thanksgiving! And to those who don't live in America, happy Thursday(I guess?)

What are you thankful for?
1. Family. We argue. We disagree. At times, I wish we were closer. But, I still love them unconditionally, no matter what. I'd do anything for them,& they do the same for me. We'll always be there for each other,& that's amazing.

2. Jazzy. I love her. So much. Unconditionally. And always will. No matter what. She can't talk. But, do you kinks what? That's ok. She'll never judge me,& she loves me unconditional. She greets me when I get home. She's always by me. When I'm sick, or feeling down, she's there, when no one else is. She's the reason why I'm still here,she's helped me through my toughest times,& why I get up each morning. I don't know what I'd do without her.

3. Chazhounds. Yes, is true that Chaz is one of the top things I'm thankful for. I love you guys. Your all so awesome. Caring. Supportive. Caring. Knowledgeable.Funny. I've shared that I've been in a rough spot lately,& so many people are so caring.Which I'm so thankful for. If it wasn't for some of you, I don't know where I'd even be.

Their are so many people on here I wish I could meet everyone in real life,& hopefully one day that'll come true.

I'm so glad I am a part of this community, & that I was able to meet you all. It's been such a great experience,& I don't think I'll come across a forum like Chaz again.

And, for those who are struggling with anything right now, are going through a rough spot, or anything similar- I'm really sorry. (((HUGS))) to you. I hope things start to look better for you,& always know, that I'll be here for(& feel free to PM if you ever need to talk.)

4. Friends. Their awesome. Some of us are really close,& others aren't. But that's ok. But... I have one friend who I know I'll always be friends with. No mater what. And trusts truly amazing.

(I know this is old, but still.)

Safe travels to all those who plan to travel.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Feel free to not answer the questions. (This thread was basically just to say "Happy Thanksgiving.But, I think it got too cluttered with the question.)

I know I've already said this, but have a blessed Thanksgiving. I hope it's wonderful. And, to everyone not in the states, have a wonderful Thursday!

Awwwww, you are such a genuinely nice person!!! :) Thank you and I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving too!!!! I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to, important stuff or just a friend. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Or Thursday :p.

Am thankful for.....

My mom- she is a amazing person who has always been there for me no matter what and vice versa. We have gone through a lot since she got laid off from her job of 31 years. I was 18 (now 26) and just out of high school and that what then that I decided I would work my hardest to keep us in our tiny home while she tried for every kind of gov help she could possibly qualify for. And after multiple mini strokes and emergencies she just couldn't work anymore. Just this month was she finally approved for SS and a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders financially. But I would do it all over again in a heart beat. She is my best friend (lame I know) and I know how much she appreciates all I have done. She understands me better than I understand myself and I love how much she loves my dogs/passion for animals. She's never belittled me or taken me for granted my whole life. I am I am just so thankful for such a caring and understanding mother who I would go to the moon and back for.

My dad- My dad has been a huge help this year. When I couldn't pull off bills or had car trouble he would always make the three hour trip to help me out. He is an ex addict/alcoholic and we had an insanely rough and unhealthy relationship up until a couple years ago. But he knows how hard I work at life to help my mother and myself get by. I may not be a college graduate but he is just as proud. I am proud of him for taking control of his anger and vices the best way he can. I am proud of him for realizing he doesn't have to hop from one unhealthy relationship to another just so he doesn't feel lonely. Our relationship has really come a long way and lately I really feel like I have a dad I can count on.

My dogs- They are my SANITY no we may not compete in agility or obedience but they are my companions and I love them with all my heart. Morrison can calm an anxiety attack in seconds with his loving patient personality. If I need to hug on him and cry for hours he will allow it no problem. Fae and I have a string which connects our hearts and minds. She is no in tune with me and I have never felt so deeply connected to a dog in all my life. Leia is my crazy clown of my puppy who makes me laugh and smile when nothing else can. She is my snuggle bug and my mini genius. I just love them and am thankful for all three of them coming into my life.

And lastly....I am thankful for art of all kinds because without it my life would be meaningless.

Corny I know...But there ya go!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

You are such a sweetheart!

I am thankful for my friends both real life and on the internet. I am blessed with so many wonderful, diverse, and amazing people that make my world a better and more interesting place.

I am thankful for my husband. He is one of the the best people I know!

I am thankful for my dogs and the kitty. They brighten all my days.

I am thankful for my family...even when they annoy and irritate. Without them I would not be here or be who I am.

:)

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm forever thankful for Rick, and the wonderful, kind-hearted person he is.

I'm thankful for my dogs and my relationships with them. My other critters are pretty cool, too.

I'm thankful for my family, though we aren't the closest.

I'm thankful for the roof over my head and the wood in the fireplace.

I'm thankful for work.

I'm thankful for being in a position to help others! We've taken to donating at least a few cans of food whenever we go to the store.

I'm thankful for Chaz and the friends I've met through it. ;)

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Awwwww, you are such a genuinely nice person!!! :) Thank you and I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving too!!!! I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to, important stuff or just a friend. ;)
Aww, that's so sweet! And, thank you!

Seriously. This forum is amazing,& I love this forum,& the people on it(not in a creepy way.).

Corny I know
Yeah... I thought some of the parts that I posted in this thread were corny.

I'm thankful for being in a position to help others! We've taken to donating at least a few cans of food whenever we go to the store.
This made me smile.(Thumbs up.) Such an awesome "thing" to be thankful for.

It's always something to be thankful for helping people.

Members online

No members online now.