Where do you hang out online outside Chaz?

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
NETFLIX. It's now officially my life,& will take up a lot of my free time this winter.

6 Dog Forums
-2 all breed forum. One I frequent on a lot.
-4 breed spefic forums. The BC one I'm on is interesting at times.
2 forum geared to teens. Don't frequent them that much anymore.
1 forum geared to what I'm struggling with.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
NETFLIX. It's now officially my life,& will take up a lot of my free time this winter.

6 Dog Forums
-2 all breed forum. One I frequent on a lot.
-4 breed spefic forums. The BC one I'm on is interesting at times.
2 forum geared to teens. Don't frequent them that much anymore.
1 forum geared to what I'm struggling with.
cuz dog forums are the best ones, ofc. :D Hey, I'm on a BC one too- probably the same one.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Ones I'm on regularly: Facebook, Tumblr, Dog Forums, Reddit, Flight Rising, Craigslist (window shopping, basically)

Ones I visit, but less frequently: A GSD forum, a forum geared toward another website I don't play on any more but still enjoy the community, Pinterest mostly for recipes

I go on binges reading random breed specific forums, too (I could always use suggestions :D)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Reddit (lurk) imgur (lurk) facebook, league of legends (video game, but I'm on their forums), twitch

joce

Facebook. To much
Horse grooming supplies forum
Doberman talk forum
I browse Pinterest to fall asleep but just to look and pin to the funny category or home projects for my poor husband.
My little pony arena occasionally
I'm sure there are others. I am joce everywhere for the most part.

Sekah

The Monster.
I used to be pretty active on Something Awful, but not so much anymore. I still check in daily though. Other than that, Facebook basically. Plus a few other random forums that I'm not particularly attached to.

RBark

Got Floof?
I didn't read the "online" part of the title, so I was feeling really depressed reading all the replies in this thread.

I was like seriously. Does no one in this site do anything that's not online? :rofl1:

I'm a scaredy-cat when it comes to the internet. I stay in my safe little corners and rarely venture out.

So, Facebook, Chaz, HVAC forum, fishing forum, kayaking forum are more or less all I do online.

Chaz is about the only dog forum. Used to go to a GSD specific board, but it got to the point it was used to generate web hits and market dogs as far as i'm concerned. hardly a serious discussion could take place and I can understand keeping "breeder bashing" under control, but when someone asks about a particular dog and you were the one that did most of the helper work for that dog and was the helper in the trial, I'd think they had a pretty good read on the dog. unless it was all roses and unicorns, you couldn't share it. But if you heard or read something about a particular dog that was glowing and most likely just repeated again by someone that likes the person, but has never seen the dog do anything, those were welcomed comments :) I got really tired of the moderation, not of me, but of everyone that seemed to have any experience at all. I guess there was a vent in there :)

Other than here, Facebook, photography-on-the.net occasionally, an acoustic guitar forum occasionally, but i'd say i have less than 20 posts on either and mostly just go there for bits of info that I use as a springboard to research other stuff :)

Mostly Facebook, so much so that I was looking for the "like" option on this post:

Just here& Facebook ..does Netflix count? I hang there alllllll the time.
Yeah, Netflix. I love Netflix. Usually have a movie or show playing on my iPad. Well that and sites listing the US DNS codes. :D

I'm also on a few other Breed Specific sites but I really am an introvert and tend to lurk... a lot.

Brattina88

This is so weird, I do the same thing on Pinterest... LOL.
I actually don't even remember when I stopped, but when I woke up in the morning, I was sleeping on my phone.
I browse Pinterest to fall asleep but just to look and pin to the funny category or home projects for my poor husband.
Do you ever wake up in the morning and see you've pinned things in your sleep? :rofl1: I do that frequently, and then have to take them off haha :eek:

This. Same LHC, too.
I know. I'm totally stalking you :cool:

Just kidding! :p LOL

Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube, Flight Rising, Netflix.

Then about 400 forums based around dogs and other animals, and a couple more people oritentated ones. :p

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I used to be pretty active on Something Awful, but not so much anymore. I still check in daily though. Other than that, Facebook basically. Plus a few other random forums that I'm not particularly attached to.
I saw you on SA years ago, and then when you appeared here I was all HEY. IT'S COHEN. and felt like a creepy stalker. :p

Dekka

Just try me..
For traditional forums here and Chrono of the horse. Lots of time on Reddit (long time redditor I am a seasoned procrastinator from school) Flight Rising has been a new thing (thanks Allie :rofl1:) I spend some time on FB. I can spend a lot of time on Kongregate or Armour games if I am killing time. Does netflix count? :D

joce

Do you ever wake up in the morning and see you've pinned things in your sleep? :rofl1: I do that frequently, and then have to take them off haha :eek:
I find myself falling asleep pressing pics which accidentally tags people:yikes:

Not sure how many times it's gone through but I know it's happened! Good thing it's usually funny stuff or cutesy animals I look at anyway lol!

Members online

No members online now.