Christmas gifts you're getting for others...

Michiyo-Fir

This thread is fun! I love buying presents for other people and I always plan way way way way ahead of time. In fact I've already gotten, wrapped and labeled every single person's present already.. (call me crazy)

For the bf + his family
- new handmade bridle leather belt and Shure earphones
- iPhone case with customized picture
- Harry's shaver set for 3 men (brother, uncle + sis' bf)
- all natural 9 scent soap sets for 2 girls
- yarn drum + yarn for mom
- cool mug
- kong stuffed animal for dog
- catnip mouse for cat

for my family
- horse painting for cousin
- jewelry for other cousin
- custom made photo book of last year's Christmas for grandparents
- fancy tea
- some winter hat + scarves for aunt
- nothing for these 2 dogs because they got too much from me last year! They both got new leather leashes and custom made collars last year so this year I'll probably get them cookies or something small

For my boyfriend I bought him a fancy rotary shaver.. he mentioned he has been wanting to get a rotary shaver for awhile, and I don't like facial hair, so I was more than happy to get him a good rotary shaver.

I also got him a dual control heated blanket, because he takes most of his blankets off his bed when I come over since I always am hot, but then he says he gets cold. So I am hoping this will make it where he will be comfy having something warm on him, and my side wont be heated.

That's all I really buy for.

My family do the dice game so we each buy 5 gifts ranging from $5-10. One of which is usually a gag/prank type gift. Normally we get lottery tickets or scratch offs for part of the gifts, so this year I thought it would be fun to put in one fake scratch off ($5,000) and all the other presents will have normal scratch offs (and I will have a fifth real one in my pocket for whoever gets the fake one). I feel bad.. but I am also excited to see the reaction. Is that mean? I am worried that whoever gets it will know right away it is a fake, but we will see!

Members online

No members online now.