Favorite go to food?

Grab

My husband coaches a school sport and, because our town is 3 + hours from the area most competitions are, there are tons of weekends during the season where he's gone most every weekend. I eat a ton of pasta and stir fry those weekends. Because I love them.

As far as fast food, I would eat all of the Chipotle tofu. All the time. Not even kidding....if I could buy a bucket of it, I'd put it in everything.

thehoundgirl

Homemade tortilla chips with salsa mixed with sour cream. As for eating fast food stuff goes.. I like Taco Bell and Burger King. Favorite snack? Club crackers with crunchy peanut butter. And cereal. I love cereal.

Torch

I love cheese. I have always been able to eat a lot of it with no issues. I eat a good deal of cheese and boiled eggs for easy snacks. I also love apples and PB.

My favorite easy meal to make myself is beans and rice. Usually brown rice with kidney beans and a ton of salsa. It's been on of my favorite foods since I was small. If I'm feeling really creative I'll add in some grilled chicken and cheese.

GipsyQueen

When I'm alone and hungry, its usually some combination of couscous... because it's yummy, and soooo easy to make :p

Staff online

Members online