Favorite Meals/Dishes

Since I'm hungry but don't want to get up I'll just keep making threads about food.

What are some of your bets meals/dishes that you've made? And links to the recipes if you have them!

These are sooooo good. And sooooo cheesy and just as good as leftovers

Creamy Cheesy Potatoes

This came out good too, very simple but I love Zucchini so it was great.

Cheesy Zucchini

Another Zucchini recipe that came out really good. And it was different, loved adding the stuffing to it.

Chicken Zucchini Casserole

This turned out AMAZING. I think it's one of the favorites in my house that I've made which was surprising. It was super simple, pretty healthy and the asparagus made it different and stand out.

Chicken & Asparagus Penne

Macaroni and Cheese in the crock pot. Enough said. It was turned out to be the best homemade mac and cheese I've managed to make.

Crock Pot Mac and Cheese

This is a standby at my house. Makes a lot and great leftovers and is easy to throw in the crock pot and cook all day.

Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti

I made this last night for dinner and it turned out really really good. I did peppers instead of corn and refried black beans instead of whole but it was delicious.

CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE

And one desert! This is my go to for making a desert for someone or an occasion. Peanut butter, chocolate and brownies. Does it get better?

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe

Why are you posting these?!?!

So much cheese! So much yum! I want to eat it all now!
I swear I don't only eat cheese!!

It just happens that everything that is my favorite has cheese. Cause everything is better with cheese.

xpaeanx

I swear I don't only eat cheese!!

It just happens that everything that is my favorite has cheese. Cause everything is better with cheese.
X1000000000000000000000 bajillion.

Food isn't worth eating if you can't add cheese to it. HaHa.

X1000000000000000000000 bajillion.

Food isn't worth eating if you can't add cheese to it. HaHa.
That first thing I posted, the cheesy potatoes? Is the best thing EVER. I am seriously in love with that dish. And the best thing is the leftovers are just as, if not better. So if you love cheese and potatoes MAKE IT NOW.

xpaeanx

That first thing I posted, the cheesy potatoes? Is the best thing EVER. I am seriously in love with that dish. And the best thing is the leftovers are just as, if not better. So if you love cheese and potatoes MAKE IT NOW.
I will have to get on that ASAP. I love potatoes... LOVE them. And cheese. And taco meat.

That's a nutritious meal right? Cheese, potatoes, & taco meat.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I've been cooking LOADS and freezing it. So far I have stashed:

Cottage pie
Lasagne
Spicy Chipotle sausage casserole
Lamb casserole
Chicken pie
Chilli
Dhansak curry
Risotto
Fish cakes
Pulled pork
Spicy pork meatballs

There's probably more but I can't remember lol. I like to cook from scratch. I Google recipes and normally work off a couple and adjust to my own tastes. I'm doing this so I have home cooked meals when baby arrives! Without the cooking :D

Members online

No members online now.