Casper T. Cat

You will be missed Casper T. Cat. Kory found you as a stray somewhere around 20 years ago and you have been his constant companion, you have been there for longer then me and he is going to have trouble carrying on without you. Even though we has a love hate relationship, you didn't like that I started sleeping on your side of the bed, or that I had the audacity to bring dogs into your house, and I didn't really like cats. But you won me over through the years, you saved us from mice and houseflies, and kept the dogs in line. You were the best snuggler and were always around, the house is going to be a little quieter without you, but it will be a whole lot emptier, I'm sorry we couldn't bring you back home this time Old Man, Monster Meow, I really did love you.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Casper was a beautiful cat and will forever be in your heart & memories. Hugs.

Xandra

He looks and sounds like he was a great cat, I can really see the character coming through in that last pic. I'm very sorry for your family's loss.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Casper should be basking in heaven's light, with good company. I am very sorry for you loss, even tho 20 years is a good long life, it is also a long span to be a part of your life,. I wish they never had to leave us. ((((HUGS and HUGS))))

Members online

No members online now.