Official "Flea Market" thread

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
Purple Comfortflex M/L 27.5-32", used a bit, need to throw it through the wash. $20 shipped.

EzyDog Quickfit harness MD 21.5-26.5", also used a bit, chocolate brown (not black like the one pictured), $13 shipped.

Not pictured: Kurgo Go-Tech Adventure harness, raspberry large 24-34", used with a bit of fraying from washing (aesthetic not structural), $15 shipped.

Premier Sure-Fit harness, silver 3/4" Extra Small 15-21", good condition, $10 shipped.

I'm putting my Saratoga K9 Cool Coat up for sale. I got it last year from Clean Run for Hudson and it works beautifully, it's just a little small on him. It's the 20" size and from their website -

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=918&ParentCat=217

I think the girth measurement is off. Based on Clean Run's website, the 20" should fit a 26-28. The chest strap seems snug on Hudson and he'll hit 26.5" chest if he takes a deep breath. It has been worn a few times, maybe a dozen, in the last year. This coat has been to many exotic places, such as Mount Vernon and West Virginia.

As an added precaution, if you put this on your dog and wear sun glasses because it is a bright, sunny day, John Q. Public seems to think your dog is a service dog. It's a very odd experience, so I recommend only allowing your dog to wear it around intelligent people.

It will be freshly washed before shipping. I'm thinking $20 shipped, but feel free to make an offer. I bought it last year for around $30.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I have 2 sets of Ruffwear Summit Trex boots that I don't feel like packing and taking with when I move!

I have a 2.25" set and a 2.5" set. They were only worn once, and then I realized I don't feel like putting boots on 2 dogs. :)

They retail on Ruffwear's website for $60. I'm thinking $45 shipped for each set. Will be washed.

20150607_153741 by cinSun9, on Flickr

greg_nill

Inquiry

MOD EDIT FOR INFO:
We are merging all of the various "For Sale" threads to keep the General Dog Chat area a little more tidy. Any items you wish to sell or are looking for, post them here. All new threads added to the forum with "for sale" or "wanted to buy" type items will be merged to this thread.

Thanks!!

I'm in the middle of ordering this collar's replacement as I type this. Haha.

FOR SALE: The Patrick Deluxe, 3/4", in brown and brass, 10-12". It's too big for my chihuahuas, and Tucker normally wears this one. I need to get him a replacement for a 9" neck.

The collar is $80 + $12 for shipping from Paco Collars, and I will let it go for $60 shipped. I've owned it for 6 months.

It's the 3rd one down on the left pile.

Hello, what lovely collars!
Are these still available? Thanks!

Ella's Lead Collar a couple posts above - $45 OBO

Shipping included in prices.

Ella's Lead - $15 - 4' leash, heavy bull snap, well used

Collar Mania Collars - $20 each

Purple and Green - 1.5", Crypton Martingale, opens to 22"

Leopard Minky - 1.5", No buckle slide, opens to 20"

Patriotic - 1", brass hardware, holes 15.5"-18", practically brand new. Purchased in March, worn maybe twice.

Everything will be washed before being mailed. I can get better pictures tomorrow. Can combine shipping.

JacksonsMom

Bumping up this thread again. Have a few things.

Ruffwear Front Range, blue, XXS girth 13-17". Purchased from a member here for Lola, my moms dog, but it doesn't fit her that well. Think she is bigger than I thought and needs size up. Great condition. $22 shipped.

Paco "The George" with magic buckle. 11-13" The George collar, 1" wide tapered, black leather, silver hardware w/ Magic Buckle.
I love the collar and it kind of pains me to do this but I honestly just have too many again LOL. Need to downsize and this is the one that gets worn the least.

It's honestly only been worn like 3x, mostly inside. So in brand new condition basically. Worth $112 w/ shipping from Paco. I'm selling for $90 shipped. So you're saving $22 on a basically brand new collar.

CollarMania Dexter o-ring tag collar
Size small, 3/4" width, 10-13.5", o ring tag collar , collar mania Dexter red, navy white pattern , never worn except once inside

$13 shipped

Last edited:

JacksonsMom

Ruffwear is sold.

Naturally your gorgeous Paco collar is 2" too big for one of my dogs, and 2" too small for another.
Well a hole can always be punched in it if needed ;) LOL but I know what you mean. Jackson's an odd size so I never find things second hand for sale that are his size.

Willing to part w/ it for $85 but no less. :p

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I have two ruffwear beacons I'll part with for $30 shipped. Packaging is a little beat up but they're brand new.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Ella's Lead "Meiko" with matching bracelet

Collar can be seen here:
http://www.ellaslead.com/inc/sdetail/3632/3635

Bracelet was made to match. Originally collar was $55 (maybe 57.50 for extra width?) and bracelet $20, will sell the set for $50 shipped. Liz has a 14.5" neck, so I'm relatively certain this is the 14-16" collar. My wrist is 7" and the bracelet fits great on the second hold but I can get an exact when I go home lol

On Liz:

She hasn't worn it much, and I'll clean it up before I send it out. Selling because, well, she doesn't wear it much and my husband has brought to my attention how ridiculous my collar-hoarding has gotten.

nomdd1

The fit is VERY close on the tightest hole for Chloe- so if it doesn't sell in the next day or so, I'll just keep it since it's a really nice collar.

Members online

No members online now.