dog chewed up

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
part of life Bigdog..Rocky will probably handle it just fine for you..i hate poison of any kind...i probably won't know til i see angela again..i will try her cell tomorrow..

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i won't know until i see angela again..i will try to call her cell phone this afternoon.
Don't know why it was there.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I just called..puppy is fine so whew..they were lucky..Angela didn't have the money to take the puppy to the vet.and again this was not her dog...we talked about pet insurance..does anyone know if you were covered, would it absorb the cost of something like this???????

Some kinds of rat poison don't do much to dogs or cats. My Mom's cat, CJ, somehow found some that she'd stuck in the back of the pantry. We never could figure out how he got in there, or why he ate it. As soon as Mom saw him puking neon green foam she rushed him to the vet, along with the empty box. Dr. B. read the box and told her CJ would be fine; just to let him keep vomiting the stuff up to get it all out of his system. CJ lived many more years - and got into many more scrapes, lol!

BigDoggy, Rocky will pick up that you don't like rats and he'll take care of them for you ;)

Pet insurance can be tricky, Smkie, just like regular insurance. You've got to read - and make sure you understand - ALL of the fine print. The object of their game is to take your money without ever having to pay any out, so there are all sorts of loopholes in the policies that allow them to wiggle out of coverage. :(

Members online

No members online now.