Sorry I havent been around

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
And sorry to Shara and Louie to leaving on conversation the other day. My head has been everywhere and since Maxis died I haven been myself...

Anyways All week has been a busy week got the puppies fitted for their little harness's they each got pretty colors because I felt like it.
Amitola- has a red collar and red Harness
Poe- has a blue collar and a blue harness
Chili- has a pink collar and a pink harness
Delsin has a green collar and a green harness
Indie has a orange collar with little flowers on it

They don't wear their collars or harness's all the time only when im doing training with them and then play time they get to be naked lol. Their all so cute and all the future sled dog pups are doing good with their harness's though Chili likes to TRY and chew on hers and when she can't she chews on her siblings. Poe was choking poor Delsin but pulling on his collar from behind while wrestling (it was hard not to laugh he is so mean to Delsin).

Also all week long puppies future owners have taken advantage of visitation time lol. Everyones owner or owners has been out atleast once this week to finally see their puppy in person and see what their puppy has learned so far.

The puppies have just taken up alot of my time especially at this age (8 weeks old today!!!!!!) and also Pakak is still going through all his training in weight pulling and sledding and so he's getting special attention and time from me.

On top of that I have my normal 2 runs with the Sibe and Chin teams every morning and then im also every other day put some time aside to work with Amir a bit.

So needless to say I have been a busy girl but hey this is how it goes when you got puppies around and tons of adult working dogs. Im tired but i love it and would'nt want it any other way :) .

poeluvr

isnt that cool pits we both hve A dog named poe...........thanks to you
i want to see more pics of the puppies is there anymore with their collars on
im sorry for your loss:(
also im sure ur puppies are but i dont get how theyre 8 weeks i thought they were younger, when you wrote about your pups just being born thats when i got poe and he was six weeks. so add 8 weeks on to 6 thats 14 weeks? but when i got poe as i said be4 he was six weeks and the day i brought him home i made that calendar thing you can see under poes sig which says 1 month 1 week, if i added that to 6 weeks it would only be 11 weeks? great now i dont know how old he is?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Sounds like you have a wonderful life following your passion..a million people would trade places with you in a heart beat..your so lucky!

Saje

Island dweller
No worries, Scar. We know you're a busy girl. :D I want to see more pics!

Members online

No members online now.