Flight Rising?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Nolu,

These are the ones I like. Again, if overstepping/too many I'm ok with not getting them. Or even "borrowing" them for a short period and then giving them back/to someone else.

I just played games like crazy to buy some babies I'm waiting to grow up. I only have 3 adults (my starting 2 and the one from Equinox), I'm trying to level them while I wait for everyone to be ready to breed. LOL. They're only level 7, it really takes a while to level them up.

They're all yours. The blue is the only one I ask you to give me the opportunity to take back if you want to exalt her - she always has a home in my lair. If your name there is the same here, I'll log on and do a crossroads req. If not, just send me one for all three. I'm SUPER happy they'll go to you, and you're not being rude by asking for three - I think that's great! It's why I posted them.

For anyone else interested, please send a crossroads request for the dragon you want and I'll just click accept. The rest are all 0 strings attached and I don't care if you exalt them right after you get them, haha. Obviously I'd prefer not, but whatevs. That will be their fate with me.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Here over the next 3 weeks, I guess, I will be having All The Babies. Skydancer, Pearl Catcher, Guardian, and maybe a Tundra or two (although I'll probably keep those). What I'm not planning to keep will likely be exalted (or sold for exalting). I'll post what I have when I have it, and if anyone wants one...great! :)

Romy

Taxiderpy
My little dude grew up and all I can say is WOOO!! All the rainbows! Then I picked up a coatl girlfriend for him. GROW UP NAO!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I have a spare familiar up for grabs. So ugly he's cute. Anyone want him for one of your dragons?

Also, these babes grew up into Unnamed hunky male adults and are still available if anyone wants some iri/shimmer Snappers. If not I'll save them for the next exalt push for the Gladekeeper.

*blackrose

I have a spare familiar up for grabs. So ugly he's cute. Anyone want him for one of your dragons?

Also, these babes grew up into Unnamed hunky male adults and are still available if anyone wants some iri/shimmer Snappers. If not I'll save them for the next exalt push for the Gladekeeper.

Oooh, I'll take the familiar. I have a new girl I need to pair up with one.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Two Coatls, one male, one female, exactly the same primary, secondary and tertiary.

They're the last two in my lair. Please don't ask for them just to exalt them. :)

FR name is CharlieDogist

Dekka

Just try me..
I need to stop buying dragons lol.

I am in love with this guy:

Scribbles

I am excited to see what this one grows up to look like:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
ROCKBREAKER'S CEREMONY!

I'mma grind to get all the things. I gotta say though, I dislike the bear familiars. I liked the sprites much better.

amberdyan

Anybody want this boy? (For free) I like him a lot. It too me ages to find his parents and they're one of very few tundra's in my lair. She's just hard to find a mate for unless they look a lot like him... and that's basically why I have his parents. But he's super cute and I don't want to exalt him, lol. If you like him, take him from me!

*blackrose

Anybody want this boy? (For free) I like him a lot. It too me ages to find his parents and they're one of very few tundra's in my lair. She's just hard to find a mate for unless they look a lot like him... and that's basically why I have his parents. But he's super cute and I don't want to exalt him, lol. If you like him, take him from me!

Oooh, dang it. Let me see. I DON'T NEED MORE DRAGONS. I'M ABOUT READY TO HAVE 12 BABIES BORN.

But, I'll totally take him. He'd make an awesome mate for my girlies. I just got in to Tundras and he matches my currents very well.

Members online

No members online now.