The Venting Thread

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm restless and anxious and restless and anxious and restless and anxious. This has been an ongoing issue for as long as I can remember, but it feels like I'm in a downward spiral and there's no reason for it
I'm really sorry (((((HUGS))))). I wish I could help.

I feel like that sometimes, but mostly I just hate myself, like the dislike and discomfort is focused inward, esp when I unintentionally hurt those close to me because of my mental disorders that make me act in ways that hurt those close to me.
((((HUGS)))) I'm really sorry you feel this way. Please know that I'm here for you,& if you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to PM here, or on FB.

I know that feeling all too well. I absolutely hate myself too for so many reason. I (personally) can't find anything good about myself. I even feel like people on here, hate me.

I'm starting to not even give **** about what happens to me. I'm trying to make everyone else happy, before myself, because it's the only thing that makes me feel half way decent,& they deserve to be happy. I know, I too deserve to be happy, but, it doesn't feel that way.

thehoundgirl

JazzyTheSibe,

I don't think anyone here hates you. I'm sorry you are so down. (((Hugs))) If you ever need to talk I am just a PM away.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
So I just had a phone call from the framer to tell me they've LOST my $800 limited edition print I bought when I was in the US.

Awesome.

RD

Are you dead yet?
omg Dizzy :( I'm so sorry. Are they going to reimburse you?

Jazzy, I can't speak for everyone here, but I for one think you're pretty **** cool.

LauraLeigh

I'm restless and anxious and restless and anxious and restless and anxious. This has been an ongoing issue for as long as I can remember, but it feels like I'm in a downward spiral and there's no reason for it

I feel like that a lot, not sure what's worse the anxiety or the extreme restlessness, I've even caught myself pacing! I find walking the dog has helped a lot! At least in my situation I do kind of understand why, Lotta major life changes going on for me

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I have no idea how you lose something like that... They have said they are going to try and replace it. So I presume they've been on the phone to the US all day!!!!

A friend of mine lives near one of the artists galleries in california and I've messaged her to see if they have another. She's going to pop in and ask for me and if they do I will ask the framers to buy me it!!!

Insane!!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
:(

Sounds like a bit of anxiety disorder... I have struggled with it most of my adult live and it so sucks to feel like that.

Maybe talking to a doctor would be good?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Dad's cat died. They found her this morning... passed away in her sleep in her bed. I'm really sad, she was so sweet.

Pretty crappy day.

Lyzelle

Anxious. I could call my doctor and explain to her the situation and ask for a temporary fix, she completely believes that no one should have to suffer and this is the whole reason medicine exists. But I am punishing myself beyond compare to make sure I NEVER forget to take my Lexapro EVER AGAIN.

Trouble sleeping, jaw clenching, vivid dreams, flu like symptoms, my entire body feels like I have sunburn on my muscles, off and on fever, etc, etc. Amazing what a 48 hour lapse can do to you.

Unrelated body vent, I have a horrid knot in my left shoulder + pinched nerve. Any attempts to ease the knot away result in tingly numb fingers.

Announcement coming this evening...

My vent, all the idiots talking about how thankful they are that this will "all be over" What the hell do they think is ending with this? Institutionalized racism? the ridiculous segregation in this city? Racial profiling? Black lives not mattering to the masses??

Melle

Regarding the 12-year-old boy who was shot and later died after running around with a BB gun he had removed the orange marker from.

I was called out as a traitor to my people for pointing out that as tragic as it is, people in general cannot only say it was the officers fault, as it was extremely poor judgement for a kid that age who at least understood the implications of brandishing a realistic gun like that in a public area and that the act in itself was yes stupid.

Yes sometimes race is the whole issue but it annoys me how in this case so many people seem to only be considering that and not that especially an older child like that is very aware of the world and the culture and implications and it was still a horrible move on his part even though he did not deserve a severe punishment as death.

But yes apparently considering that side of the story makes me not black and I understand nothing.

I'm done having opinions in the 21st century because they are apparently all wrong.

Yeah. You can't do that. Apparently under Ohio or city law the "gun" counts as a gun you're not allowed to possess anyway. Probably changes the mindset of the cops further.

joce

Yeah, those guns look extremely real. Even have clips. Why do kids have them. Guns are not toys. Don't get it. I don't get air soft guns?

You don't fight police. Steal. Point guns at police. I don't care what color you are. Part of a police officers job is to come home, not debate if your gun is real or decide if you really mean to kill them.

So much of this effort needs to be spent on helping these towns. I know these areas in cleveland are a mess. Kids learn to wave guns around as a status thing. It's just not even something we can imagine. I remember talking to a group of young girls about being careful about what men you let in your child's life and checking sexual predator list and their response was no, you have to hold onto your food stamp card, that's what they take. When all your needs are not met growing up you have different priorities.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't know. I do think when an officer is dealing with a kid- and 12 is a kid- they shouldn't go for lethal force right off the bat. It was a poor judgment but the kid was 12. I'm around enough 12 year olds to know that even the smart ones do and say things that adults would find completely irrational.

Now the adults torching peoples' businesses over the court decision. Oy...

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I don't know. I do think when an officer is dealing with a kid- and 12 is a kid- they shouldn't go for lethal force right off the bat. It was a poor judgment but the kid was 12. I'm around enough 12 year olds to know that even the smart ones do and say things that adults would find completely irrational.

Now the adults torching peoples' businesses over the court decision. Oy...
Yes. 12 year olds have poor judgement, for the love of God they're TWELVE. It's inexcusable what happened. the first move should not be to pull out a gun and shoot.

And honestly, I understand the setting things on fire. It's not right, but these people feel angry and helpless...so yes people had enough and started doing bad things but look at all the horrible things happening in their community to them, that's okay because....?

And honestly, I understand the setting things on fire. It's not right, but these people feel angry and helpless...so yes people had enough and started doing bad things but look at all the horrible things happening in their community to them, that's okay because....?
So much this. You basically just had an announcement of yeah, you count so little you dont even deserve a trial. Rioting and looting come from hopelessness and anger. Is it ok...of course not! But its understandable. THe issues that drive that behavior need to be addressed, not just the outcome.

And then that is not even counting the number of agitators and opportunists that joined in just to create havoc

Oko

Silence, peasants.
So much this. You basically just had an announcement of yeah, you count so little you dont even deserve a trial. Rioting and looting come from hopelessness and anger. Is it ok...of course not! But its understandable. THe issues that drive that behavior need to be addressed, not just the outcome.

And then that is not even counting the number of agitators and opportunists that joined in just to create havoc
My mom has gone back to college to get a degree in social work. I sometimes help her study, it has been so eye opening to upper middle class, white me. I remember having a conversation with someone a year ago, where I tried to say that racism wasn't a big problem anymore. I've learned so much, it's so disheartening to read and learn about all the ways we as a country screw over the minoroties and the poor. I just read the updated edition of "everyone is on welfare" and the statistics are so horrifying.

Members online