The Good News thread

Locke

One month left at my job!!! Can't wait to enjoy a real Christmas break with my family and friends.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I am drunk, I have a purring kitten on my lap, the dogs are all skeeping, I'm watching pirates of the carribean, and I have pumpkin pie. What is not to be happy about?!

:D

Also, my cat is awesome, my dog is a butt head, and this puppy is so chill in his crate he is the most epic puppy ever. EVERYONE NEEDS A SHERMAN!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
This morning started out sooo good! Woke up to an offer of two free harness's! :yikes: I swear I thought it was some sick joke, but aparently it's not! :D :hail: :D

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
The facebook group on Ovary Sparing Spay and Vasectomies as alternative altering options that I helped found hit 2000 members today! So cool!

Equinox

Got a job offer at a pretty cool, rapidly growing decision sciences and analytics firm!! As a senior in college, it's really reassuring and exciting to have that offer available! Makes me feel even better about my career options. Plus this was the first time I've ever applied for a job that wasn't retail or tutoring :D

Taking my first step into becoming a real, functioning adult. Who would have guessed?

DJEtzel

Got a job offer at a pretty cool, rapidly growing decision sciences and analytics firm!! As a senior in college, it's really reassuring and exciting to have that offer available! Makes me feel even better about my career options. Plus this was the first time I've ever applied for a job that wasn't retail or tutoring :D

Taking my first step into becoming a real, functioning adult. Who would have guessed?
Congrats! :D

(except don't take it because you need to move to Michigan.)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We are in Disney World :D yaaaaay

spent 6 hours at Magic kingdom this afternoon and did a ton of stuff and now Hannah is sawing logs. took her like 5 minutes to fall asleep lol

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Chaz is unblocked at school.

I'm actually impressed with myself. Because this:

(And... It's finally finished.)

On December 17th. something exciting is happening. So excited.

I feel decent. For once. I seriously can't remember the last time I felt like this.

thehoundgirl

Chaz is unblocked at school.

I'm actually impressed with myself. Because this:

(And... It's finally finished.)

On December 17th. something exciting is happening. So excited.

I feel decent. For once. I seriously can't remember the last time I felt like this.
You should be proud of yourself.. that is a very nice gingerbread house! I'm glad things are looking up for you.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Our Christmas party at work is on Tuesday and we're having a dessert potluck. So I'm on Pinterest trying to find something to make. And I am deciding that I want to make ALL THE THINGS. Good gravy this time of year is fantastic.

I have most of next week off sooo looks like I'm baking. :D

Which is also my good news. That I have a little vacation coming up lol (I can't actually get time off around Christmas, this was the closest I could get!)

Got our Christmas tree today. We are super lucky that we live near a Christmas tree farm. We ride on their hay wagon to one of the fields, cut the tree down, then throw the tree off of the hay wagon as we go past the house. We finish the ride up to the main house to pay for the tree and walk back home.

DJEtzel

Woke up feeling like absolute crap. Forced myself to go out to breakfast with a friend (in my sweats :p) and felt a lot better coming home afterward. Did a ton of cleaning, organization of dog stuff, and moved crates all around and grabbed more bowls out. I think I'm all ready for the new pup to come home Wednesday. Now I have my evening free to work on collars, huzzah!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
The price the boss wants to pay out for health insurance will definitely cover the package I was looking at. So I told him I'll take it and then go buy my own.

I'M GOING TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD GOING TO THE DOCTOR.

AND THE DENTIST.

I CAN GO TO THE DENTIST.

Members online

No members online now.