Maverick at the little lake

Saje

Island dweller
Thanks Richie. I don't know if we are going there today like planned. It's pretty windy and cloudy and it just poured last night. Gorgeous rain! About three inches in the dog dishes this morning. Plus we spend several hours patching up the fence again. But I'd still like to let the dogs go run around there for a 1/2 hour or so.

keyodie

Keyozilla
Those pictures are beautiful! And I wish Charlie wasn't scared of the water because we have a huge lake close by. :( But he is already 3 or 4...is it too late to try to get him more comfortable near water? Should I practice in puddles first? :D

Saje

Island dweller
LOL Puddles. that's a cute image. Do you go in the water first so he can see it's safe? He might like just wading and not swimming. My other two dogs don't really like swimming much but they will go and splash around the edges.

keyodie

Keyozilla
Oh ok...I'll try...'cept I won't be able to any time soon with school starting and everything...

keyodie

Keyozilla
Well in a little less than a week.

I'll try to take him tomorrow or sumthing...but actually I think my parents are busy tomorrow :(

Adrienne

What beautiful pictures. I could sit and meditate to them, lol! So calm and serene. Maverick looks like he had a wonderful time and he sounds a lot like Gunnar. Wherever mama goes he must go too! :D

Members online

No members online now.