Need to vent about Mack!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
he has known for awhile that pottying inside the house is not allowed, it's just very frustrating. The most frustrating part is that he was sleeping all through the night in our room and never had an accident and now it seems he's having accidents on a nightly basis. I haven't switched his food, or feeding schedule, or pottying schedule at all. He's outside at 2 am and then when we get up at eight there is a pile of poo in our bedroom or crate or wherever he was sleeping. We use a bell attached to the door for him and he has suddenly stopped using it. The other dogs already know they are not to go potty in the house, even our 10 week old puppy will only have accidents by the door. He seems to just go wherever he is at. We don't have any carpet in our house, it's all wood floors, so we use Nature's Miracle and other similar products all over the house. I thought maybe crating him throughout the night for a couple nights would help him remember that he isn't suppose to go in the house and he will still go in his crate. He knows he's done wrong because when he sees you coming he will start shaking like a leaf. I think his prior home started beating him when he had accidents in the house.

Members online

No members online now.