Hello!

Hi all! I have looked at this forum a couple of times and it looked like good fun, so I decided to give it a shot. My name is Annabell (at least here it is ;) and I am a huge dog lover (I'm sure like many of you). I frequently volunteer for a local rescue as well as foster dogs. I mainly take puppies, but will occasionally take in an adult dog. I am also in to dog training, and although I'm not the best, I'm always trying to learn new things!

My dog, and only true love, is an Australian Cattle Dog (maybe mixed with corgi) named Fable. She is a foster fail, but I have never once regretted failing since I got her in April. When Fable came into the shelter in late January/early February, she had a litter of six beautiful puppies. We live close to two of them and frequently have playdates.

Anyway, I am excited to be here and get to know you all and your dogs!
(Oh, and if someone would kindly tell me how to upload pics here I would love to share my beautiful girl).

Welcome to the forum!! Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly with all the rest of us dog nerds!

The easiest way to share pictures (which, we really want to see!) is to upload them to an online photo site. I use flickr and like it a lot but there are others such as photobucket.

Welcome to the forum!! Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly with all the rest of us dog nerds!

The easiest way to share pictures (which, we really want to see!) is to upload them to an online photo site. I use flickr and like it a lot but there are others such as photobucket.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am currently signing up on flickr and will soon post some pictures of Fable in the pictures section (I know this was posted over two months ago, but I kind of forgot about this forum).

Members online

No members online now.