Big news on Roxies Pups!!!!!!!

beagle_lovergirl said:
I want one too! But I cant have one, I live in Florida and Huskys cant stand hot climate right?:(
I know somebody who lives in Florida and has two Sibes. They do just fine, though they'd probably enjoy seeing some snow.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just love Amitola's pic. Can't wait to see a pic when they get their puppy harnesses.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I know somebody who lives in Florida and has two Sibes. They do just fine, though they'd probably enjoy seeing some snow.

Really? They'd do well in hot climate? That gives me some ideas............

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
They can do well in hot climates I would say a nonwooly coated sibe would do better or even an Alaskan Husky. Their Just not a breed to be left out day in and day out in the hot climate. Their not a breed known for their love of water but somes do and itit always good to have a hose handy for a quick cool down.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Love4Pits said:
Their pretty equal I housebreak and obedience train the future sleddog puppies just like i would my pet quality puppies.
Amitola she's got Uppies (as Gustav would say) now
Awwwwwww, Puppies with Uppies!! :D (Ears that is ;) ) Too adorable!! Far too adorable!!! Too much to take adorable!! I think you get the message! ;) :D

Members online

No members online now.