Barley Pic!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
This is my parents dog Barley, I talk about him quite a bit so I thought i'd finally get around to showing you guys a pic of him!!

This little dog has literally saved my dad's life!! Before Barley he had problems managing his Diabetes and he'd also had a heart attack. Barley has helped him lose all his excess weight and gives my dad alot of motivation to get up and do things!! He is definatley my dads heart dog! :D

Oh and by the way incase any of you are wondering he is an English Springer Spaniel! :D

bubbatd

What a sweetie !!! Yes, dogs do help us cope and give us oldsters a reason to continue.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Barley is awesome..now the need to more, Wheat and rye

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
smkie said:
Barley is awesome..now the need to more, Wheat and rye
Aww, thanks guys! Barley sends a snuffly grunt!

We would love a few pups from Barley, subject to health/finding the right lady for him! :D

My friend who has been a Springer breeder for nearly 20 years is very interested in him becoming a daddy to one of her females.

And before anyone starts, no we're not going to be backyard breeding, I have a list of 16 people who say that if we ever had pups that they would take one in a flash. I know they are serious as most of the people I have known for many years, they have Springers already and are not the sort of people to run away when it come to dogs!! (Plus I know where they live!) :D

Barley is fully papered, he has Field Trial merits, and he is from Champion Lines. He has more than earned his right to be a father.

Contracts will be issued if/when a litter is due, so there will be no worry concerning pup welfare! I can tell you now that no dog of ours will ever end up in a rescue.

Just thought I'd get in there before anyone else did! :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol Louie you make me laugh :)

Barley is such a Stud!!!! Babe thinks she needs an internet boyfriend!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awww, thanks! Barley is not a well boy! :( He was Springing as Springers do, and landed awkwardly and sprained his leg! :rolleyes: Poor little man!

Members online

No members online now.