Dog Of The Week!!

poeluvr

i will if u want...cuz i cant put my dog pics in right now..so i wont participate? but if there is already some one doing it sry...i just didnt know

poeluvr

i was gonna juge richie.. i asked first...lol just kiddin:D
i think there may already be someone judging though

skyhigh

Lea and Richie... Everyone's voting for the winner. But it might be better if we have two judges instead. It will be easier. If you two want to talk to yourslef about it then pm me your results, i'll post it. Or if one of you guys want to post the 3 pictures of the dogs you can. I thought e should all jusge but... you guys can :) So, what do you say?

wildwings811

a.k.a: agilitydobemom
How is this working are the last posts being allowed on Thursday then on Friday you will have the results? I want to vote but don't want to miss any pics

Thanks

skyhigh

K, Richie and LEA are judging. Everyone PM one of them your votes. Then, you two add them together than one of you post the pictures of the 3 winners. All good? Thursday is the last time to post pictures. Start voting on Friday. Saturday morning or Friday night you guys share the results. :) Cool...

skyhigh

This is gonna be sooo hard for everyone. And make sure you only vote once. There's so many wonderful pictures. :) Goodluck to everyone

skyhigh

Ok. Entry is CLOSED. LEA and Richie are collecting the votes. Just pm themyour vote. (One of them) Then, tomorro, they will tell us the final score. Goodluck everyone!!!

poeluvr

ok i need to get ahold or richie then, i think we should make a forum announcement to send in the votes for dog of the week!

Members online

No members online now.