look at these cuties

Fran27

Indeed. Needless to say, I have a thing for goldens :) There is a rescue close to here too, they always have adorable dogs for adoption.

I wish I could have more than two dogs...

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Why can't you have more than 2 dogs? I would love to get a Golden but it will be about 6-12 motnhs until I get one. I love those dogs so much!!!

Fran27

Well first my house is small. Then the yard isn't that big either. Then I already think I don't have time to pay enough attention to the two we have, the cats are not happy, and I'm going to start to work in a couple weeks, probably 25-30 hours a week. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's really a bad thing to work when you have dogs, or nobody would have dogs, but it means I will have even less time to spend with the dogs. Even after that, we still won't have much money, we have to spend lots of money in fertility treatments and my job won't pay very well. I'm already thanksful I got it, because it's impossible here to find a job when you have no experience and a French degree. We already need to redo the kitchen and the yard but we can't afford it. Just getting the two dogs was not something we could really afford, if we have to pay another $10.000 in a few months, but they make me so happy it was totally worth it.

Maybe in a few years if the treatments finally work and the boys are older and not as crazy...

Aw they're so cute. I can't get another dog either, though. My parents wouldn't allow it (well, my Mom would if she thought it was sweet but my dad would NOT), and I think our neighbors would call animal control (even though our three are well-behaved, they hate dogs).

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
I didn't really won't you to tell me every reason that you couldn't get another dog Fran, but its ok. Sorry about your sistuation though.

Gaddy sorry your dad want let you have another dog, but its ok when you get okder you can have as many dogs as you please.
oh Gaddy did you go to that website i PMed to you?

Fran27

Lol it's no problem. If it was up to me, I would still have probably 4 dogs and 6 cats, but my husband doesn't seem to agree :D

Members online

No members online now.