Nanook is getting spayed

Saje

Island dweller
Actually she's probably already spayed. I just realized that I hadn't told the community yet. Just the people I IM or PM regularly.

So, I've been worried all day. She's getting her tattoo. After much discussion I finally had them call the vet association so they could learn their tattoo code which is in her ear and will make it easier for people to figure out what that means. I'll just have to keep my info up-to-date there.

Just so you know because it keeps comign up they don't do microchipping and nobody has a scanner here anyway and I wanted the tattoo done while she's under because it's cheaper and if I got it later she'd have to go under again and that's just not good. The microchip I can get at a later date if I choose to.

And she's getting her nails clipped and vaccinated. Poor girl.

I keep wandering around town looking for a treat for her but I can't even find the bones I like or a good toy. There was a ball that was pretty cool but that seems like a tease... here's a toy that you are too sore to play with :rolleyes: So I got her a blankie and I'm going to let her have my stuffed dog to cuddle with. she'll probably chew it up.

I wish it was time to go get her!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aww, poor girl! She's probably going to just want to sleep after she gets home; I'd keep the boys well away from her.

Saje

Island dweller
She's home now. I was going to separate them but they are all sleeping around me. I'll put her by my bed tonight and lock the boys out. Ha! No boys. LOL

Members online

No members online now.