Lily went to the vet's today

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well I took Lily to the vet today because I wanted to make sure she was healthy and everything. She needs to get her rabies shot...agian because apparently the vet that the breeder took her to thought that it would be ok to give her the rabies shot six days before her 3 month birthday. Well my vet heehawed about it and said she needs her shot agian in a couple of weeks. She weighs a little over 20 pounds. She wanted to be held the WHOLE time we were there so either me or one of the helpers were holding her. I'm trying to get her to stop doing that by the way. Then we took her to Petsmart and got her her first collar. It's a pink one with fake diamonds (my husband picked it out). She looks like such a little snob now though :p .

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I am jealous! I've always wanted a female dog so I can buy those adorable accessories. I admit, I love sparklies. My hubby won't let me buy them for Zeus. :(

I hope you remembered to get something fancy for Hannah! I think the pink would look good on her too...

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Hannah's got a purple collar, used to have pink but my husband thought she looked better with purple. She got a nylabone too though (forgot to mention I bought Lily a package of the puppy ones and right now she's actually playing with one).

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
here's one of Lily the day we brought her home (sunday). She's three months today (happy 3 month birthday Lily!!!).

I'll have to get one in a little bit with her new collar on though.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thanks. I just sent you a pm of her picture. She's really good, just needs to learn to go potty outside then she'd be the best. Her and Hannah are getting along better today, actually wrestled for awhile this afternoon.

Members online