Whats the weirdest thing your dog eats?

R

rottiegirl

Ok I know that some dogs like to eat weird things. My chihuahua likes sweet pickles, oranges, bananas, beer, and pineapple. My bull terrier mix likes eating dead birds and rabbits. What are the weirdest things your dog likes to eat?

R

rottiegirl

Babyblue, you just reminded me. My chihuahua also likes honey nut cheerios, goes crazy over them.

Ash47

Taco Dog
My Chi eats anything and everything in sight. It's not so much that I think it's weird, cuz she is a dog and I have seen dogs eat lots of weird stuff before. It's my cat that I 'worry' about sometimes! Gracie eats cornbread, green beans, pizza, cereal, and many other things that you wouldn't imagine a cat eating. :rolleyes:

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Muffie would eat rocks if we let her! They both really like popcorn, though that's probably not weird. it's about the only time Ike really drools.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Don't know about my dog, I haven't got her for another week! But my cat will eat ANYTHING. The list so far is...

crisps
chips (fries)
green pepper
onion
coleslaw
lettuce
tomato
bread
beans

Basically anything that falls near him is devoured! Known lots of dogs that will eat anything, but he is the first cat!

Colby will eat ANYTHING, even if she doesn't actually like it. May loves shrimp, Colby doesn't like it. But she eats it because May eat's it. :rolleyes:

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Nalla loves to eat raw potatoes and peanut butter. Izzy well that is a different story, she will go after most anything, but loves apples.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Well, Harley is the portable vaccum! :D and Sam won't eat anything unless we shove it in her face, (So she knows its ok) and she won't eat veggies 'accidenatly' droped! lol!

Members online