Buying another GSD soon for Showing

Yeah,Norm and I have talked and he said I can buy a Female GSD for showing.I will begin a real search in December.I can buy it January.1st with my savings bonds.I am hoping for a Black but will likely get a Black and tan.I cant wait to get back into showing.I will take a conformation Handler class as a refresher though.I think I found the breeder I will likely use,but will keep looking too.I am so excited.I fell in love with another puppy recently but cant cash my bonds yet.I cant wait to be able to see Dams and Sires and Puppies.I am so happy.Yahoo.

Gratz :) I have a white GSD and I would love to have a black, they just look so gorgeous :p

Thanks.Black might not get a championship as quickley but I really like them.It will likely end up being a Black and Tan though.I like whites too but not for showing.See my Red GSD in my signature.

showpug

German Sheperd Gurl said:
Yeah,Norm and I have talked and he said I can buy a Female GSD for showing.I will begin a real search in December.I can buy it January.1st with my savings bonds.I am hoping for a Black but will likely get a Black and tan.I cant wait to get back into showing.I will take a conformation Handler class as a refresher though.I think I found the breeder I will likely use,but will keep looking too.I am so excited.I fell in love with another puppy recently but cant cash my bonds yet.I cant wait to be able to see Dams and Sires and Puppies.I am so happy.Yahoo.
Cool, I am so excited to have another showing buddy on the forum

Members online

No members online now.