The Venting Thread

I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186883/Brothers-plead-guilty-animal-cruelty-nearly-200-Chihuahuas-rescued-home.html

There are so many articles about them, too.

I just truly understand the level of petty vindictiveness it takes to go out of your way to try to ruin someone else's day in response to an imagined slight. And it annoys me that I let it get to me enough to post about it.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Something things shouldn't be joked about it. Rape,& suicide isn't even slightly funny. It isn't a joke. One of them hits really close to home for me,& you know that. You know that I've experienced it before. Then you still go on about it,& belittle me because I experience it. Telling me to get over it.WTF. Really?

I just truly understand the level of petty vindictiveness it takes to go out of your way to try to ruin someone else's day in response to an imagined slight. And it annoys me that I let it get to me enough to post about it.
Some people.

I've been meaning to say this, but, I love the picture in your signature.

I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186883/Brothers-plead-guilty-animal-cruelty-nearly-200-Chihuahuas-rescued-home.html

That's just horrible. I'm glad the dogs didn't go there, though.

crazedACD

I would make a few phone calls and tip off whoever is supposed to be monitoring them (probation officer?) that they are looking for more dogs.

I would make a few phone calls and tip off whoever is supposed to be monitoring them (probation officer?) that they are looking for more dogs.
Yep, come Monday I'm going to contact their animal control that handled the situation. Most of the reports have them as just a couple of brothers who loved their dogs and it got out of control, which may very well be true, but the guy was SUCH a self righteous ass when each of us spoke to him. I'm wondering if they don't already have more dogs.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It has been brought to my attention that I cannot take my entire shoe collection to London
my awful mother insists that I should be able to survive with 6 pairs of high heels

HOW??????? MY BABIES!!!

It has been brought to my attention that I cannot take my entire shoe collection to London
my awful mother insists that I should be able to survive with 6 pairs of high heels

HOW??????? MY BABIES!!!
You should find homes for the rest on Chaz.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
What a great day -_-

Woke up to a gooey red-eyed Rigby - had to take her to the show with me today anyway as I was taking her home from my parents, she did not perform well (not that I blame her).

My neck injury has resurfaced, I can't turn my head right and I'm getting numbness into my right arm and leg.

At the end of the day, I scraped the side of a white pole in the parking garage because the so-and-so that parked beside me was on an angle. I had to make a choice between the pole and the blue car.....I should have scraped the other car....

On the drive home, it rained so hard that I had to pull off the highway because I couldn't see.
Once I got back on, I found that it was flooded with nearly 2 feet of water. And people were STILL driving like maniacs.

Now that I'm home safe and parked, I put my favourite pajama pants on, sat down, and ripped a nice big hole down the seam.

So done with today.

I'm an idiot and did an idiot thing... I was changing the presser foot on my sewing machine and forgot to turn it off... Bridget was under the take where she always is when I sew, and she rolled over onto the pedal. It starts running and the adjuster knob for the needle smashed the crap out of my thumb... It KILLS. OMG.
Add to that that I just absentmindedly tried to pop that save thumb... Ugh!!!

GipsyQueen

We still don't have any Internet. We moced un a week ago and it's taking ages for them to send us the adapter for our cablebox.

This would be fine... but I have to change my address for just about everything and can't because it has to be done via Internet. I also need to change electricity and gas -.-

also I have not gotten one piece of mail. Which makes me suspect that the postoffice hasnt started sending my mail to the correct address. :-/

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
When your jean shorts fit your waist, but not your thighs, so when you sit down they cut off circulation. *sigh* I need new pants. This is getting dumb.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm an idiot and did an idiot thing... I was changing the presser foot on my sewing machine and forgot to turn it off... Bridget was under the take where she always is when I sew, and she rolled over onto the pedal. It starts running and the adjuster knob for the needle smashed the crap out of my thumb... It KILLS. OMG.
Add to that that I just absentmindedly tried to pop that save thumb... Ugh!!!
ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I gained so much weight while pregnant that my men's khaki cargo work pants no longer fit and I'm that asshole wearing stretchy jean capris to work. :/ That or yoga pants. Sigh.

I can't wait until I can afford a gym membership. I feel so bad about myself.

.. as I stuff my face. because I can't seem to control myself either.

DEPRESSION. YAY.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive

DEPRESSION. YAY.
I keep meaning to find a good gym, I've stopped fitting into a lot of my jeans and I will not accept it! I need an activity in my life again like Martial arts or yoga but haven't found a new place since the move.

Good luck!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I left Facebook for a while. It was basically triggering my anxiety with all the stuff on my newsfeed thrown into my face. So I needed a detox.

But omg, what the hell am i going to do with all my free time? I mean I guess I could clean but wow i spent a lot of time on there.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I left Facebook for a while. It was basically triggering my anxiety with all the stuff on my newsfeed thrown into my face. So I needed a detox.

But omg, what the hell am i going to do with all my free time? I mean I guess I could clean but wow i spent a lot of time on there.
Yeah all that political stuff was possible me off too, so I started selecting the "hide all posts from" every time one came up and it's pretty clean now.

But I enjoy FB and I won't be chased off by a few bad things, I am to busy to be so upset by something on the internet upset me like this.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I was at work,& out of nowhere, I just started crying. Where everyone could see me. I don't even know why. That was embrassing as heck. Thank god my supervisor wasn't there. I ****** hate feeling like this. I'm sorry if I'm bugging anyone with my depression issues, because I really feel like I am.

I gained so much weight while pregnant that my men's khaki cargo work pants no longer fit and I'm that asshole wearing stretchy jean capris to work. :/ That or yoga pants. Sigh.

DEPRESSION. YAY.
I really need to go to the gym, like bad. I should really be eating healthier, because I basically only eat junk.But, I have like no motivation to do either.

I need a gym buddy, or a jogging/running buddy. I swear, if I had a dog, I'd be much fitter than I am now.

Good luck,& (((hugs))).

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
You should ALL re-vitalize the fitness thread. And I'll cheer you all on because that's what I do.

I was all set to hit the gym tonight and when I got there, I opened my gym bag to discover I somehow forgot to pack pants. For real? Of everything I could do without (EVERYTHING ELSE!), pants is not it. Guess I'm doing RIPPED tomorrow instead.

Members online

No members online now.