WTF, Middie?

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Ugh Rigby's got such an affinity for paint too.
When we painted our old apartment she was taking gulps of it out of the can. I was so scared it was going to make her sick. But of course iron stomach wasn't bothered lol.

amberdyan

Dogs are crazy. Luckily, Hugo has never eaten paint but he's attempted to eat things that have made me seriously question his sanity.

noludoru

Bored Now.
He developed a taste for solvents living at the last house. I Blame my old roommate for feeding him stuff. No sane dog will lap up BLEACH.

pinkspore

Bat Ears Only
Oh wow. I won't let Ru near anything toxic, but he sure loves tempra paint and watercolors. Also plastic pony beads, glass seed beads, puff balls googly eyes, and glitter. Prettiest poops ever.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Oh wow. I won't let Ru near anything toxic, but he sure loves tempra paint and watercolors. Also plastic pony beads, glass seed beads, puff balls googly eyes, and glitter. Prettiest poops ever.
Maybe he is trying to poop you a nice craft project :rofl1:

Romy

Taxiderpy
I'd be a little perturbed if I went to clean up dog craps and they were watching me.

ETA dangit Nolu you're about 7,000 posts ahead of me still!

Members online

No members online now.