The year of the Floof

2015 still isn't over, with our final trip for the year to Kentucky for the USCA Nationals, but its been really amazing for me to reflect on all that we've accomplished so far. We moved across the country early this year, had a litter of 8 puppies in May, trialed for IPO3 at the Regionals in September, qualifying us for the upcoming Nationals, got our AD last weekend and our V rating and breed survey this weekend, making her the 2015 North Central Regional Universal Siegerin and 2015 North Central Regional IPO3 Champion.

I can't say that I ever expected to achieve anything close to what we have, and before even 3 years together. I have been so lucky to find the good people that are still willing to understand what it takes to work so hard. We've had real ups and downs and where we have lost connections with "friends" in the past, I have gained even more valuable relationships along the way. There are just so many to thank...

Leaving the New England region and coming to North Central was a big change. I already had my dog "family" established there over the course of 6 years, and it was scary to think about not knowing anyone. I have been lucky enough to have gained so much support from some of the truly good people that are here. Between the owners of the stud of my first litter providing countless hours of breeder (and sanity) counseling, to the Boxer, Working line and Show line Shepherd breeders and enthusiasts who have given us the safe helperwork, show handling and training company that is necessary to be successful..I consider myself so lucky.

Win, lose or draw in Kentucky, I am so incredibly proud of my little dog. She deserves her spot my bed at night and I really don't think I will ever find another like her. So today I feel like bragging. Before the stress of "the big one" kicks in and we pack up and haul off for the next trial. I am proud right now, regardless of the outcome. And I can finally introduce my girl,

V Carma vom Oz Haus IPO3, AD, CD, CGCA KKL

2015 North Central Regional Conformation Show by Alexis Roy, on Flickr

amberdyan

She is incredibly gorgeous and sounds like a wonderful dog. Good luck and I'm so glad you have each other!

Elrohwen

Congrats! You guys are such an awesome pair. I have been following Carma's story for the past year or two and she is a phenomenal dog. Good luck at Nationals!

Members online

No members online now.