Your Dog/s Bedtime/Wakeup Time

The hounds are usually in bed around 8 pm. I put Panzer to bed around 9 or 10 pm. During the week we all get up around 6:30 am. On the weekends, they are let out to potty around 7 am while SO is getting ready for work and back to bed until 8 or 9 am when I get up.

Luna goes to sleep around 10:30, she'll go into my arms to let me know it's time to put her in her bed, or she'll go to it herself. She wakes up around the same time I do 7:45-8am.

I'm pretty sure I posted Crystal's schedule, so might as well post Hero's.

Hero usually gets put in his kennel for bed anytime between 7:30pm-12:00am, depending on whether it is a weekday or a weekend, or if I have a lot of homework to work on. On days I have school, he's typically let out of his kennel around 5:30 am, then put back in at 6:30 am so I can go to school. Over the weekend, Hero insists on squealing and waking me up at 8:20. It's always 8:20am. I have no idea why, lol.

Snark

Mutts to you
The dogs go to bed when I do (between 9 and 10pm), although they are usually snoozing after dinner. During the work week, I'm up at 4am to feed horses/clean the barn, and the slug dogs drag themselves out of bed reluctantly. I take that back, the boys get up, Michaela has to be literally rolled out of her bed and pushed out the door. On weekends, Riley wants out at daylight, Murphy gets up because I do, and Michaela would stay in bed all day if I let her.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Rara sometimes puts herself to bed when she's had enough of us staying up late. Lancer always will stay with me in the office/family room and fall asleep on the floor whenever I'm staying up, and goes upstairs when I go upstairs.

My dogs wake up a lot earlier than anyone and just sit around quietly waiting for us to wake up. If I sleep past 8am or so though, Lancer will lick my face awake. <__<

Members online

No members online now.