Day at the Chattahoochee River

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Well today my dad and I went to the river b/c we were not able to go to West Virginia b/c of the rain..but anyways. Dallas went swimming and had fun. We hiked about 2 miles or so and Dallas tried to sleep on the way home but couldn't. ON the wya to the River Dallas threw up and we where like 2 minutes away from the river. But he ate some grass before we left so that might be why. But anyways I have NO pics!! OMGosh yes I amkinda angry but that to. yall should have seen Dallas, he looked so cute swimming!!! He was so cute. I got in the river w/ him and he swam to me and all. We went to a part of the river where the water was steady so Dallas wouldn't go flying down the river. But it was fun. We hiked and Dallas did great!!! He was walking up a hill w/ us w/out any help.
I walked him on the retractable leash so he could have some space. When I would get like 5 feet behind him, or the reverse (he got 5 ft in front of me) and he would look behind him and wait until I got closer to him to walk w/ me again. But he was VERY well behaved. there where some more walkers/runners w. there dogs and no dogs or ppl got hurt. the dogs and families LOVED Dallas..they said "aww how cute" and this lady who had a HUGE Black Lab, I mean this dog was huge, said "hey my lab use to be little like him" and I was like really? LOL
But we had fun and everyone is tired mainly Dallas. :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sounds like Dallas had a great time! You'll have to remember to take some pics next time.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Oh i will most definalty take pics next time. Also next time someone that yall might know is most likely coming w/ me. LOL

Members online

No members online now.