I can't seem to get anywhere with potty training.... so here's the alternative

nancy2394

Lola is almost 4 1/2 months old and STILL has many accidents in the house daily. I've tried everyone's previous suggestions from earlier posts and nothing seems to work. She goes potty outside no problem... the problem is that she goes inside with no problem either. We toilet her several times a day and praise her and all the other tricks you do when you potty train.... but like I said... she KEEPS having multiple accidents in the house. We're shampooing our carpets so much it's gonna wear them out. So, here's what I've resorted to until she gets the whole potty thing down pat:

[/IMG]

That is cute.Please dont give up yet though.Some dogs just take longer.Rosco my Min Pin took 6 months to housetrain.Sasha my German Shepherd was done by 3 months.It all depends on the dog.Keep trying she will get it.

nancy2394

We thought for sure she'd try and tear them off as soon as we put them on her... but she only tried for a few attempts and when we said no... she left it alone. She runs a little funny, and sits a little funny with them on.. but it is hilarious to watch her. It's definately more of a nuisance to take her out to potty because she starts peeing as you take the diaper off.... I think it's out of anticipation. But, if it saves me from having to constantly be cleaning up puppy pee then it's worth the hassle.

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
im having the same problem, but it seems to only be when its raining outside and only poop. reugar just does NOT want to be out in the rain long enough to poop :( so now i have to find someone to take him until i can move

Haha Nancy! I've never seen anyone do that before! It wasn't just funny but it was also too darn cute for words!

Jessie

femke

lol yeah that is one way of doing it haha. It looks really cute. I hope you'll have a breakthrough with the potty training soon tho would be much easier for you! :)

Members online

No members online now.