Renee!! My monster...

bogolove

Has almost destroyed his BIG orbee bone! I have to admit it lasted a long time so I will get him another, but he is such a monster! ;) What am I going to do with him? Can I borrow Bimmer for a week to get Brady in line? ;)

LOL! Of course, if I do that, who is going to keep your girls in line? :D

Whoa! Max must have worked really hard on that!

At least Max is concentrating his destructive powers on his own toys . . .

It seems that yesterday evening, Shiva went to visit Herbie and Chester. Herbie was cooking dinner and left his door open while he came up to see Jay about something.

You'd think he'd know better by now!

Shiva made herself at home, ransacked his kitchen trash can, took some choice samples into the living room to chill out with on the sofa, and when he came in she was standing up with her front paws on the stove trying to figure out how to snatch his chicken without getting burned!

Oops! That photo of Brady's face reminds me of Barb's Max, and I was just wondering about how Barb and her tribe and Kona were doing when I saw your post!

Oh, well, it's all one family, lol! I guess it's like having to call roll before you get to the right name for the family kids :D

Shiva is at home where ever there is food . . . and Herbie spoils her and laughs at her - Shiva's favorite combination!

bogolove

LOL! My mom used to always go through everyone's names (I have 2 brothers) before she got the right one. I find myself doing it to Matt and the animals. :rolleyes:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hi, I'm doing great so far! Kona has adjusted like she's always lived here. She only had 3 accidents in the house because we didn't see the signs. She's goes in her crate around 11 p.m. and doesn't wake up to go out until 7 a.m. I can't believe this either. She has learned to put her paws up on the counter on table which we're now correcting or else we may have our dinner gone too! I'm actually downstairs on the computer while all 5 of them are upstairs sleeping probably on the sofa, reclining chairs, and rug.

The feeding goes like this, cats downstairs, CJ in the hallway, Max in the kitchen and Kona in the living room. What was life with only 1 animal - can't remember and don't want to!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Geez she already looks like a big dog with a baby face..it is going to be so much fun watching her grow up!

She looks like she's getting some reverse brindling on her body in that photo, Barb. She does look contented - like she knows she's where she belongs. Tiny looks quite contented to have her around too. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
It seems like they are all getting along - kind of scary for only being here 5 days. She is getting some brindling on her body. I love her patch of white on her chest.

The reverse brindle is a really stunning coat, especially on a dog as muscular as Kona is going to be. Kharma's brother, Oliver, is a reverse brindle. I'll have to see if Judy's got some photos of him posted on her website.

I think this is Oliver: http://www.defenderfilas.com/scan0036.jpg

He's the one that she went and repoed after she found out the buyer had lied to her about what had happened to his other dog (he'd let it lay out on the end of a chain and die - these dogs can literally die of broken hearts that way). She packed one of her grown males in the car with her, drove about 75 miles, found Oliver on the end of a chain and no one home, snatched him up and stuck a refund of the purchase price in the door. Personally, I wouldn't have refunded the money - she was much nicer about it than I would have been, but it's probably a good thing the erstwhile 'owner' wasn't home!

Members online

No members online now.