Name help!?!?!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I'm sitting here with Blossom's ILP form totally filled out except for the name! :eek: I don't know what to call her! She obviously has no kennel name, she's from Dumbass BYB Kennels, inc. :rofl1: I don't think the AKC will accept that...

Aleron gave me the idea to use "Blossom" the way you would use a kennel name, so "Blossom's _______", which I like. Makes the registered name feel more official somehow. Other than that, I have... almost no thoughts. LOL

Relevant info:

-She's a very lucky dog who dumped at a pound. Aleron spotted her, correctly ID'd her as Roust's littermate, confirmed it with the "breeder"/former owners, and arranged for her to be pulled and transported to me. Like I said, a lucky, lucky dog. There was an e-collar training facility waiting to adopt her for training and resale. So yeah, I definitely feel a little bit sappy and sentimental about how lucky we BOTH got to find each other. She's an awesome dog, and I always tell people that one man's trash is another man's treasure. Buuuut I admit I don't really believe in "fate", just luck. lol

-She's very wild, super driven, and very dorky. Does everything full tilt. But then again, that's like, the entire Belgian shepherd family. :p

-She reminds me a lot of a Velociraptor. LOL. Or a dragon. We call her the Veblossiraptor all the time.

-I didn't pick her call name and don't love it or hate it, but it's her prison handle (got it at the pound) and it stuck. LOL I think her first family called her Lady. :rolleyes: So I don't have any attachment to her call name, is what I'm saying.

-I was supposed to "foster" her but I failed. LOL

Things that I like that tend to affect my dog's names... Classical music, opera, movies, books, especially good fantasy and sci-fi.

I... don't know. I know this is all very vague but I'm stumped and hoping you guys can help. You're all very good at this - I remember that milo's mom gave Keeva her call name!

And because this thread is useless without pics:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well, you could do something like Emily's Four Leaf Clover -- clover has flowers (Blossom), means good luck (which she clearly had to get out of the shelter), and it's something you never seem to find when you are looking and then one day...there it is and it is perfect ;)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Blossom's High as the Sky (for some reason that is the first thing that popped into my head)

Blossom's Golden Dragoness

Blossom's Glamour

Blossom's Dreams of Electric Sheep ;)

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
****, I knew you guys would be good at this! I might have to put the names in a hat and draw one!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm not much help, but her current call name always makes me think of this:

[YOUTUBE]Pn0HhHnwFcs[/YOUTUBE]

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I'm not much help, but her current call name always makes me think of this:

[YOUTUBE]Pn0HhHnwFcs[/YOUTUBE]
LOL same here. Mandy is always telling me she needs a hat with a big flower on it. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.