In comparison to all dog breeds:
Dog-directed aggression/fear
Stranger-directed fear
Nonsocial fear
Separation-related problems
Attachment/attention-seeking
Fear of stairs
Hyperactivity

but in comparison to her breed she was normal for Dog-directed aggression/fear and nonsocial fear were normal. Interesting. :popcorn:

Also, she got a double red flag for hyperactivity :rofl1:

I found it was interesting. Bailey is(was) a very fearful dog... I assume in the hands of the wrong owner her fear could turn into fear aggression, but she has made amazing strides with me and does pretty darn well! :D

Train-ability she was higher than the average, and in the top 95% percentile

/endbrag

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Just did the two so far.

Kestrel is normal in everything except
red flag in: attachment/attention seeking, energy, escaping/roaming, begging, barking
double red flags in: food stealing.

Aeri normal in everything except
red flag in: trainability (um whut?!), separation-related, hyperactivity, barking
double red flags in: coprophagia, attachment/attention seeking (apparently too low?)

Last edited:

BostonBanker

I am baffled. I must have clicked something wrong. Gusto got a red flag in owner-directed aggression. I can't even think what I would have clicked to bring that up. He's a loon, but I've never once seen him do anything that made me worry about aggression.

He also got red flags in excitability, attachment/attention seeking, begging, pulling on the leash, and a double red flag in roaming.

Poor Gusto.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Well, I just did Chloe. Let's see.

She has double red flags in:
1. Stranger-directed aggression
2. Owner-directed aggression
3. Dog-directed aggression/fear
4. Familiar dog aggression
5. Non-social fear
6. Food stealing

Red flags in:
1. Stranger-directed fear
2. Touch-sensitivity
3. Excitability
4. Barking

Gold stars in:
1. Trainability
2. Chasing
3. Attachment/attention seeking
4. Energy

Yup. That's the stupid fuzzy!

Now I'm off to do the other three...

thehoundgirl

Lol I am only doing Buster for now.. that was a long test!

He only has a few red flags...

Stranger directed aggression. Which isn't exactly true, he hates my grandpa only usually. He has a red flag in energy level also because he seriously is not an active coonhound. Never has been. I always joke he's not a hound. :p

He has a few red flags in mounting too which he usually never does. Food stealing.. yeah he does that sometimes. Marking with urine? He pees like a girl. :rolleyes: Grooming self, well he is an obsessive licker. Grooming others.. well he licks the lotion off my mom sometimes lol. Ok he has more red flags than I thought.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Cooper has red flags in:
1. Dog directed aggression/fear (he's uncomfortable with dogs bigger than him and snaps when they get in his face)
2. Rolling
3. Marking with urine

All when compared to the Yorkie breed as a whole.

Gracie has red flags in:
1. Energy (ROFLMAO - that's because she sleeps all day!)
2. Coprophagia
3. Submissive/emotional urination

When compared to the Dachshund breed as a whole. Which I'm surprised Cooper didn't have Submissive/emotional urination, as I answered more severely for him than I did Gracie...maybe they just thought that was normal for Yorkies...?

Cynder is completely normal. LOL She has no red flags at all, just gold stars all the way down the row.

ETA: God, poor Chloe looks like the demon dog from hell. :rofl1:

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Kimma got red flags in:
Nonsocial fear
Touch sensitivity
Escaping/roaming
Rolling
Corprophagia (because she eats rabbit poop LOL)
Hyperactivity
Barking

Double red flag in:
Separation-related problems

Yeah, that sure sounds like Kimma LOL.

Squash got a red flag in stealing food? UNPOSSIBLE.

He also got red flags in chasing, escaping/roaming, rolling, chewing, and hyperactivity... but I knew those already. If there were a category for pawing my head he'd get three red flags.

I haven't done Maisy and Pip yet... off to do them next. I anticipate.... many red flags. :p

Maisy got double red flags in touch sensitivity and pulling on leash... and a red flag in copraphagia, lol. Can't argue with any of that... I'm surprised she didn't end up with a red flag in attention seeking or dog-directed aggression - maybe if their questions were more oriented towards reactivity?

Pip got a red flag in owner-directed aggression and a double red flag in familiar dog aggression... both related to answers about resource guarding, I'm sure. And a red flag in touch sensitivity and barking. And a red flag for scoring so LOW in energy, lol! I'm surprised he didn't get a flag in nonsocial fear, since he Doesn't Care For most things.

Oh, my poor imperfect beasts. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Um, Pepper got double-red flags in:
Dog-directed aggression/fear
Stranger-directed fear
Nonsocial fear
Attachment/attention-seeking

Red flag in:
Trainability
Energy
Escaping/Roaming (only because I think believe if she ever had the chance she might try to explore, scare herself, then bolt)
Chewing
Mounting?? What??? Pepper has never mounted anything... I don't even remember this question...
Hyperactivity
Barking

Gold stars in aggression (not an aggressive bone in her body - yay!) and in touch sensitivity (only because she shuts down when you're trimming nails or giving her a bath...) and excitability (because she doesn't excite easy or stay excited for long...)

*facepalm*

thehoundgirl

Dixie. She got mostly gold stars. Not shocked. :)

Gold stars:

1. Stranger-directed aggression
2. Owner-directed aggression

3. Dog-directed aggression/fear

4. Familiar dog aggression

5. Trainability

6. Chasing
-
7. Stranger-directed fear

8. Nonsocial fear

9. Separation-related problems

10. Touch sensitivity

11. Excitability

Red flags:

Attachment/attention-seeking .. which isn't really a red flag. Terriers are affectionate!

Energy. Not sure why this came as a red flag.. she has a lot of energy but can settle down and has an off-switch lol.

Chewing, begging, hyperactivity, and tail chasing got red flags.. but she doesn't always chew on stuff. She begs seldomly and isn't a rude beggar. She isn't hyperactive at all, she has a normal energy level for Schnauzers maybe even more but not hyperactive that's not her. Tail chasing.. not sure where that came from her tail is docked and it doesn't bother her lol.

I'll do Rudy's later tonight.. I'm off to zumba. :)

JacksonsMom

Jackson got red flags in Stranger-directed fear, Nonsocial fear and Touch sensitivity. And two flags in food stealing LOL. Oh and barking in 'misc' category. He got gold stars in all other categories.

Pretty spot on. He's never been aggressive to a person but definitely has a fear of strangers, somewhat distrustful until he knows you a bit better. But if you don't bother him, he won't bother you.

The barking I am sure got flagged because he is a big alert barker. Anyone rings doorbell, knocks on door, comes into door, etc, he's very very loud about it.

Oh and yes he will steal food if given the opportunity. Bad dog.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
P got a red flag for trainability, I guess because he doesn't always immediately sit when I tell him to sit LOL. Also red flag for separation but I could have told you that. Double red flag for energy. His score is a 4 and average sheltie is apparently a 1.94. Whoops.
Red flags for chewing (really?? It's only sometimes he grabs a shoe or something in his excitement, then he realizes it's not a toy and puts it down...) hyperactivity (LOLOLOL) and tail-chasing. I don't actually think the tail-chasing is a problem... huh.

Auggie got a red flag for stranger-directed aggression (which I wouldn't call aggression, just a lot of sheltie noise,) chasing (**** squirrels,) poop eating (his nickname in the winter IS Poop Face,) and barking. In other words, it's a sheltie! Congratulations!
Also apparently his "oh hi *plops chin on leg*" when I'm eating gets him a double red flag for begging. It's not BEGGING exactly. He's just checking to see if I might need help finishing my food. Or if I drop anything he will clean it up for me. That's all.

BostonBanker

Taking it again, I still can't figure out what made Gusto aggressive in his quiz.

Meg's was not shocking in anyway. Double red flags in dog related aggression/fear. Red flags in begging, food stealing, and attachment/attention seeking. Actually, one shock - red flag in energy. With 13%? Maybe flagged for being so low?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia:

Double red flags:
-stranger aggression (I would not call her aggressive at all but she barks)
- dog directed aggression/fear (100 percentile... I think I did this test wrong)
- Chasing-ok I will give them that one
- Stranger related fear- will give them that one
- touch sensitivity? I guess because she gets a little anxious with grooming? I dunno
- Excitability- I will give them that one lol
- chewing
- barking
-begging

One red flag:
- owner directed aggression (wtf? I guess it had something to do with me saying she barks?)
- attachment/attention seeking- that one makes sense
- energy- again makes sense
- submissive urination (wtf?)
- separation urination (wtf? I thought it meant to ask if she's ever had an accident)
- grooming self
- grooming others

Mia only got gold stars in 5 categories. :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

I swear she is absolutely not that bad!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer:

Double red flags
- Dog related aggression/fear- eh... it's more of she growls first meeting a dog. then she's fine after that.
- Familiar dog aggression (don't get this at all, Summer is the most passive dog of any I've owned when it comes to other house dogs)
- Separation related problems- yep
- attachment/attention seeking- yep

One red flag:
- excitability- yep but I don't think that's a BAD thing
- eating feces (lol)
- begging

At least it's shorter than Mia's. ;)

Last edited:

houlahoops

Daddy's Bailey the Catahoula turned up with a pretty short list.

Two red flags in dog-directed aggression/fear (yup)
One in attachment/attention-seeking (yup)
And...ah...one in food-stealing. Brat.

Members online

No members online now.