Max has a new pillow (called Kona)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I found Max and Kona sleeping in the guest bedroom.

I think Kona is wondering when Max will wake up from his nap and get
off her butt!!!!!

Turnabout's fair play, after all :D Didn't you post some photos of Kona sleeping on Max?

What have Kona and Max been up to lately - besides keeping CJ busy trying to keep them out of trouble?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Kona was sleeping on top of Max awhile back, but I think Max is being kind not putting all his weight on top of Kona. We're almost positive Kona will be in heat soon because her urine is becoming stronger and Max is definitely paying more attention to her. We're not taking her out to stores until we're sure she's not in heat.

So far Max, Kona & CJ are doing well. CJ tries to get in on the action playing outside, but winds up getting knocked over by those 2 not watching where they run. I have to be careful because CJ is older and has bad hips so I don't want to see her get injured.

Kona definitely has won everyone over and knows how to get what she wants. She used to sleep in the kitchen, but now sleeps on the couch. She still loves her sleep which is great at night.

Barb04

Super Moderator
That's the look she gives me when I walk into the house. Kona doesn't give kisses much, but she will push her face into yours to say hello.

Members online

No members online now.